track glitch

• Thread starter Fratley
  • 20 comments
On my scratched GT2, in arcade mode, one of the tracks screw up. I think it was Motorsport Land, or something like that... :confused:
Anyway, I ride on the tire walls a while, and some of the sections of the track just dissapear, revealing the backround. Then I drive tward it, and leave the track completely. My locator dot eventually makes it's way tward my speedometer, and all across the screen. There is almost no grip while driving on the backround. I can test my car's top speed without the boundries of the tiny Test Course.
Has this ever happened to anyoe else?

Motor Sports Land is filled with glithes on my GT2 disc. I can leave the track all the time, but then the game turns white, and then I find myself back on the track at a completely different area of the track from where I started from.

I think that track was an after thought.

I've never had a glitch but I was doing the two hour endurance in Rome and I let a friend of mine do the final victory lap because I was ahead by many laps, on the final turn he spin backwards into the pit and the game locked up because the autopilot in the pit doesnt know how to handle a car spining in reverse. Needless to say that friend is no more =)

Yeah, MSL has it's glitches. Sometimes, if you put a wheel off the road, the game says "WRONG WAY" on the screen...a little far fetched for putting a wheel off the tiny track. It's easy to break out accidently...

I put my best times on that track with a Tommy Kaira ZZ-S and the ZZ III...better times than some of the pure-bred race cars on the that course!

When you break out of MSL there is a concession stand with a robot working the counter. It's pretty cool. And there is the drag strip at Laguna, too.

Well, there is a drag strip at Laguna Seca, but I never heard of a robot working a counter a msl.

Pimp Racer, do a search on "milk truck" and/or "drag strip", and you'll get the answer in just a few laughs.

What part of Florida are you from, anyhow?

Pimp Racer, do a search on "milk truck" and/or "drag strip", and you'll get the answer in just a few laughs.
:lol: :lol: I live in PCB also known as Panama City Beach you know the City with the biggest night club in the Whole USA!! Club LA Vela!! Great spot for spring breaking.

Nice, never been up to the Panhandle though, never found much of a chance even though I lived in Gainesville for a few years.

I've lived in South Florida (3 years in G'ville) for about 20 years.

Back