Track Test / NSX R vs. RGT

Place your bets here...

• Honda NSX R

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Ruf RGT

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Hi folks,

today I had a conversation with a classmate, he's also a GT driver. He is a NSX fan in real life and so he had, in GT the NSX R would be faster than an RGT.

When I have finished my homework (10 Minutes) i will check them both at Autumn Ring. Standard setup, no driving aids.

I say, the RGT is faster.

What do you think?

Actually, the NSX while an awesome drive, isn't all that fast.
It stays consistent on whatever tires you put on it from "Blue to Orange" being one of its biggest strengths.
But the RGT has more power, more torque, and is just flat faster.
I'd be interested to see your times.

Granted I don't have GTC, but I'd run them in GT-3 and expect the 'Porsche' to be faster.

in GTC stock NSX-R vs Ruf RGT....... I'll take the NSX-R and I'll beat everyone that drives the Ruf ... I LOVE the NSX and its faster than the RGT I tell ya

I'll give them a few laps in GT3 Later at Deep Forest and post my results.
I'll even run the RGT first so I have more laps under my belt before I run the NSX.

Granted this is GT-C we're talking about, I ran the arcade versions in GT3 at Deep Forest.
I ran about 4 laps in the RGT (arcade) at about 1'22.1XX
I ran many laps in the NSX S-Type Zero (the Type R isn't available as an arcade car), and the closest I ccould come was 1'24.4XX.

I believe the S-type Zero is faster than the Type-R, but I'll have to do some testing to bear that out.
But, I know in GT3 the NSX gets SPANKED by the RGT.
Unfortunately, GT-C is not readily available in the US.

Back