Transferring Licenses from GT4 Prologue to new GT4

• Thread starter Ripper
  • 4 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey does anyone know how to transfer the licenses I got on prologue to the GT4 game. They said that it could be done, but I have not been able to do it? CAN ANYONE HELP??????

I think (i'm not too sure) but you go to the options and theres something in there that lets you transfer your licenses from GT4P & 100,000 money from GT3... it'd be best to get someone else to confirm thats how its done. I also think it tells you in the GT4 FAQs .

Sajuuk Khar
I think (i'm not too sure) but you go to the options and theres something in there that lets you transfer your licenses from GT4P & 100,000 money from GT3... it'd be best to get someone else to confirm thats how its done. I also think it tells you in the GT4 FAQs .

I'm almost positive the licenses are transferred from GT3...because I think I deleted my GT4:P data on accident while making space for GT4 data...

I'm getting really tired of people posting in the wrong forum.

They do this either because they're clueless, or can't accept that the threads in the GT4 forum are moderated.

As an answer to your question, you can only transfer money and licenses to GT4 from GT3. Having GT Prologue does nothing for GT4. It might in PAL, as NTSC did not get GT Prologue. If we didn't get it, why would we be able to transfer cash.

AO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back