Translation of some screens

• Thread starter maskrider
  • 27 comments
Seeing that there are really some people who couldn't get the meaning of the options, I have done some translation of the screens.

The positions of the items should be the same in the Japanese version.

display-settings.jpg

arcade-mode-settings.jpg

save-settings.jpg

controller-settings.jpg

wheel-settings.jpg

arcade-mode-screen.jpg

arcade-car-options.jpg

lession-screen.jpg

gt4p-gamesave-01.jpg

gt4p-gamesave-02.jpg

gt4p-gamesave-03.jpg

gt4p-gamesave-04.jpg

gt4p-gamesave-05.jpg

One more big THANKS maskrider from California.
I must admit I had fun cluelessly mashing buttons for a day or two, but now I know whats up! Muchos Gracias amigo, very nicely done.

Glad to read that they are useful to you guys/gals. This means I have done something right. Ha ha !

Like my other stuffs on my site, if anyone who want to host them in their site or use them in some other ways, it will be totally fine to me. Credit is not needed.

thanks for the translation, but i have still the problem switching to analog throttle and brakes.
i am still driving with "X" and "SQUARE".

i can t believe, that there is no possibility to aktivate the analog acceleration.

"i can t believe, that there is no possibility to aktivate the analog acceleration."

That was the second thing I couldn't believe, the first was not recognizing the MOMO wheel at all!

Thanks again maskrider, I've printed your screens out, they're right under the Ceramic White PS2 now.

Acceleration and braking IS analog, it's just mapped to X and Square. As far as I can tell, there's no option to remap ANY of the controls whatsoever.

Oh and HI, guess I'm no longer a lurker. :P

Originally posted by LoudMusic
Does this mean there is an option to have it auto-save when you're done with a race or something?

The screen appears after creating a new save. The auto save will be activated when you return from a lession to the menu. I think the same for arcade mode.

Mainly for saving the records and your status I suppose.

YES!! This is what I needed, I looked all over, and it was right under my nose.

I'm just going to add some keywords here to help other people like me find this post via searching. menu translation, gran turismo 4 gt prologue, translate, translations, menus.

Back