Trial Mountain tutorial

• Thread starter JYS
  • 11 comments
what are you fastest times for trial mountain

altho the course seems easy getting a fast time on it is quite difficult.
some of my best times are:

miata mx5 : 1.19.xxx
AE 86 tureno (NA tune) : 1.23.xxx
more to come

any questions? open to discussion

I'm not sure what my best GT1 time was. I'll have to fire up that game and have a look. No doubt my best time there was in a Viper, though.

In GT2, my best time at Trail Mountain was 1:17xxx in a Venturi 600 LM. (this was during a race, not a time trial or anything).

1.17.xxx is pretty good with a car with that much horses but try using a car under 300 because once you learn good lines i bet u can get at least 1.10.xxx in ur viper. my fastest ever was 1.05.xxx with cerebra lm

1:17 is fast enough for me. I did that time during a race as I said (the World Cup), and I won it so I don't need to go much faster than that. I get bored with GT if I spend all my time way ahead of the ai, so I tend to limit myself. Also, I'm not all that much into time trials, actually. I know my racing lines, I don't need to practice them. Believe me I've done thousands of laps on TM. Anyways, welcome to our humble webforum.

Last edited:
I will have to dig out my fastest lap replays and check through them. I have recently won some races on TM in GT2, do enjoy racing the GT courses as I seem to know them so well I can almost drive them blind!!!!

Back