TRi's GT4 Videos (Newest:"no_gaWD/One Handed" updated:4/29)

• Thread starter TRi
  • 175 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.. *Fart* :lol:

Omg.. What is wrong with the Shelby?! It's floating!? And I must applaud you for controlling the Toyota Seven 👍

:lol: Nice touch at the end. I love your vid.. Best one I've seen so far 👍 👍 :tup 👍

downloading.............................................................................1min left......................................30sec...............................watching.....................ROFLROFLROFRLFORLFORLFORL AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA omg the ending and begining are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny o man 10 all the way thats awsome great work!

Very WELL DONE. The hoverconversion kit done to the Shelby was nice.
Are you sure no oil changers weren't harmed, the SSR isn't exactly "Light" :)

Good job. Too many cars to pick favorite. Great editing too.

Got it hosted thanks to bambo_R34!

the1_thedave
Are you sure no oil changers weren't harmed, the SSR isn't exactly "Light" :)
Yeah, I talked with him after the show and apparently his nose is made of steel and he has a plate in the back of his head. He said "They play that there trick on me alls the time."

Awesome stuff Man! You drifted everything but the kitchen sink!!! It had humor, action, excitement... two thumbs up!

Nice video! I like the editing and the ending of the video, it was pretty funny :lol:

For the drifting part, its really good ^__^ but you should work more on your exit. Except that, i dont have anything to say.

Keep the good job 👍

LonelyD
Nice video! I like the editing and the ending of the video, it was pretty funny :lol:

For the drifting part, its really good ^__^ but you should work more on your exit. Except that, i dont have anything to say.

Keep the good job 👍
Thanks, after watching it again my exits are pretty ugly. I'm usually just so happy to have made the turn haha.

beautiful video.

mind posting your setup for the white nsx with the black hood. i got that one too, but i havent tried drifting it yet.

Yes, excellent video. Great music. Few questions:
1.Howd you get the cobra to be wheel-less?
2.Were you using 900 degree steering?
3.What were the basics you did to each car (overall, in general) settings wise to help with your drifts.

Again. Great vid! 👍

Well edited, excellent music choice, and nice variety of cars and courses

the put it in the words of Jim Carrey "I like it allot"

TRi, your editing skills rock. lol. what program(s) do you use?

i loved the back to the future ending. i knew it was coming too. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back