Truck race on Daytona impossible

United States
United States
When I got to the ford section in cafe I was starting to work on winning a race with my Tacoma or raptor but it seems impossible trying it many times. How do I win this?

7f09z3.gif
How do I win this?
There's no PP limit, so whack up the power, reduce the weight, fit sticky tyres, and lengthen the gearbox so it can take advantage of the extra power and go fast.

Edit: Actually, my F150 has 620PP (on Racing Soft tyres) with no gearbox work and cruises it by a mile - even lapping the last AI.

When I got to the ford section in cafe I was starting to work on winning a race with my Tacoma or raptor but it seems impossible trying it many times. How do I win this?
I just add high rpm turbo for this one .
Actually was my second race that i quit, went to tuning shop and came back to finish it.
Also was the first race that needed to buy a car to go on at the game.
I just started gt7 10 days ago and i see no reason to hold my self back in order to clear the menus up to 39 and unlock the griding races .
Half an hour at one race can give you back all ( and more ) the credits you spend to reach level 39 .
After that level you have all the time you want to explore at gt7 .

First things first, all you need is third to clear the menu book. After that, tuning is your friend, and I'd start with the transmission as top gear on both the Tundra and F-150 is way too high for racing. How much tuning you need depends on your drafting ability, and possibly the difficulty level you're on.

Looking over my log for the Plus account, I was able to win with the Tundra on normal difficulty just by sticking a full-custom transmission (non-race version) on and auto-setting it to 250 km/h. The high close-ratio transmission might also work if you want to save 9,000 Cr. If memory serves, I was able to eventually get the F-150, but not the Tundra, down to no tuning but a bit of blocking.

If you’re lucky enough to have the SC430 engine, then you can stick that in the Tundra and it’s a breeze!

The suggested pp on a lot of races is straight-up garbage.. ruined by rubbberbanding. This should be a pp limited race where the ai race flat out.

Just tune up a little, no real need for better tires at Daytona, but the gear ratios are just too long, the Tundra a mamooth.

Also you must use the bump draft wisely. You will get on the sliptream of other cars, gain speed, overtake them, then you will loose speed, you must position yourself to give a tow to the overtook cars to allow them to gain speed and bump you.

Back