Trucks??

No, but Sony might.

Welcome to GTP!

I'd like to see trucks in GT4, and if they don't have them, I'll just get 4X4 Evo 2. It's like the GT of trucks and SUVs.

I thought you ment real trucks (you know 18 wheelers) These are raced in Europe though, without there trailers. These could be interesting on the existing tracks.

If SUV's, (or lets be honest they would be full 4X4 off road vehicles in a GT series game the SUV name is an American invention.) where put in GT there would have to be special tracks, similar to the Rally ones. It's unlikely the best vehicle in this class would be American anyhow Polyphony would have all the Japanese Paris to Dakar specials in this class (these things are similar to the Pikes Peak car in GT3).

Originally posted by MazKid
No, but Sony might.

Welcome to GTP!

I'd like to see trucks in GT4, and if they don't have them, I'll just get 4X4 Evo 2. It's like the GT of trucks and SUVs.

Ha ha! That was a perfect responce (:

~LoudMusic

I've been thinking about the adding trucks idea for a while. I suppose it would be a nice change, but in the long run, aren't there things in the game we'd rather have added more than trucks.....

.....no. I really would like to rally in a Mazda B4000(Ford Ranger with better styling). It would be cool if you had to pick up the parts you buy for cars, then you could just drive there and pick them up in the back of the truck. It's not going to happen though.

You guys are out of your minds. Who does "Grand Touring" in a truck? Do you ever see them at events like LeMans?

~LoudMusic

Yeah, so I used to drive an S10, and let me tell you, those suckers are SLOW as ass. They can pull like nobody's business, but the 0-60 times are measured in minutes, not seconds.

the GMC Syclone (NOT Cyclone) is a FAST truck. Not as fast as a lightning, but fast. My uncle has one of each, and his kids drag race them. Its too damn funny to watch.

I would like a trophy truck (baja) in the game. They would Definitely be competitive on longer rally tracks. (not on tahiti maze) They weigh like 3900 lbs and put out about 800 hp, and go about 130mph in the roughest terrain that cars can travel on. That WOULD be competitive with any rally car in the world, but you probabally wouldnt want to drive one on a course with a steep ledge on one side, ala WRC.

The Nascar Craftsman trucks would be BAD ASS too.

I'll second the Ram SRT-10.

And though they're not so fast, I'd like to see the homegrown heroes: Holden SS ute and Ford XR8 ute, Better yet, the HSV Maloo ute.

They're Australian cars, and if you haven't already done so, you should at least look at HSV's website (hsv.com.au) cos their cars are sweet. (they made a Maloo ute with a 6.2 V8 and 350kW, whereas the Ram SRT-10 has 373kW and weighs much more) I guess they're not trucks, but they are utilities (and we don't modify pickups!)

Originally posted by LoudMusic
You guys are out of your minds. Who does "Grand Touring" in a truck? Do you ever see them at events like LeMans?

~LoudMusic

I would if I had a truck.

No, there not in LeMans, but they are in autocrossing and stuff. In Europe, they race the big rig cabs. Now that's what we need. :D

Latest Posts

Back