Truest to the point album.Music 

Getting it soon!

MAKAVELI: The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory.

This album (check my profile, it's my pic) was made in 1996 before Tupac Shakur was tragically killed. He was going to change his artist name to Makaveli, but ended up being shot, many people believe he's alive and will be back in 2014, but that's another story. This album, ignoring the fact swearing and gun shot's and pure hatred doesn't faze me, is the most brillant piece to ever been written and rapped. The whole album is 12 song's put together in 7 days, hence the name. 20 track's were made, only 12 made the cut. 3 for recording, 4 for production, cover art etc. It was the fifth and final studio album made by Shakur, and was released 2 month's after his death. The album is a darkened emotional verse with multiple layers and meanings, both subtle and out there. A few song's are targeted at various rappers who had a big war going on between them all, but one song like 'To Live And Die In LA' brings me a sense of chill, the layers and magnitude of his words, no words can describe it. 'Life Of An Outlaw' is another excellent song, beckons the call of an outcast or outlaw as you will, it's not what you think it's gonna be, it's kinda like a gospel. I'm not gonna keep on going about this $#!t, I'm just saying check out this album, you'll respect if for what it is, you might not hear everything perfect the first time due to the hidden layers of each song, but give it a chance, chill back, close ya eyes, listen to the album and you'll maybe respect Pac's work and check out his other stuff. Everything before 1996 was his original work, afterward's is just a whole lot of track's being edited with fake money making chorus wannabes.

MAKAVELI: The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory.

Check it out. 👍

I have to agree with you here, this album in my opinion is 2pac's best. Yeah All Eyez On Me and Me Against the World have the hits that were played on the radio but only a true hip hop fan can appreciate this album.

The Truest to the point album is Judas Priest's Nostradamus, released in 2008.

The album is completely focused on the life of Nostradamus, and keeps true to this right through the album. It is atmospheric, and has powerful amazing pieces which represent his life very very well. And both discs sound alike but different.

I have to agree with you here, this album in my opinion is 2pac's best. Yeah All Eyez On Me and Me Against the World have the hits that were played on the radio but only a true hip hop fan can appreciate this album.

^^ 100% I agree with this and OP's statement. Best album ever I reckon 👍

Back