TSR

The livery of JoeOfTheFire
Chevrolet Corvette C7
Title Sponsor: PlayStation
Tyre Manufacturer: Yokohama
Part of a group of drivers with Nukeshot Motorsport backing.
7215352720057697840_1.png

#ThisIsForThePlayers

E7464237-FB0E-4013-A731-7D05D6CB44EA.jpeg
I had to put the number plate on the center of the bonnet instead of the regular due to the air vents and that black thing on the top not being available on “others” in the design process and it will cover it. hope it’s not an issue

View attachment 790235 I had to put the number plate on the center of the bonnet instead of the regular due to the air vents and that black thing on the top not being available on “others” in the design process and it will cover it. hope it’s not an issue
Yes that's fine only advise just shrink your numbers down a little bit and all is good :)

Looking at the car list, I was a bit surprised that the WRX, Lancer and Supra didn't make the cut, but I guess the limit of 14 didn't help their chances

In that case @Storm_SP17 will probably want the full season place in the Ferrari?
That makes it a full roster of drivers :D Look forward to this.

Remember to use GT300 SuperGT inspired liveries. Any questions on livery requirements feel free to ask me or @fastnloud30 .

Also, another reminder...

We are running the chicane version of Suzuka, it's admittedly very difficult but I'm getting used to it now. See this post for a picture.

Looking at the car list, I was a bit surprised that the WRX, Lancer and Supra didn't make the cut, but I guess the limit of 14 didn't help their chances
I carefully picked the cars that are close to real supergt cars where Mitsubishi have never ran a gt300 and scooby is the wrong chassis. I was goin to let the Toyota supra race as it's 2019s real car but in the game it's a prototype so held it off for the next round of supergt hoping too by then gts will release new gr3 cars by then :)

Yes full grid guys.
Reserve list open only.

I'm looking forward to seeing yous all go all out, and keen to see how certain rolls plays out

For the chicane Suzuka, are you running with grip reduction turned off? We'll get dirty tyres going through the chicane if it's set to Real.
It's off for that reason but I did notice when getting used with on it starts to get faster after been used by more cars

Hello guys we are 1 week away from the start of the gt300 championship. If anyone hasn't posted there livery up and driver number up can we see them. Also remember extra chicane needs using if not realised thanks, look forward to seeing yous all :)

Last edited:
Back