TSR

Suzuka 14:30 track condition.race day procedure

Qually is in the race pits are closed till end of lap 3 and reopen again on end of lap 7
Pits are only open for repairs any time.

Lap8 is formation lap

Timer bottom left I'll give the go time when everyone is in correct formation after final turn

If anyone crashes and recived damage only repairs can be carried out if tyres or fuel are added apart from end lap 3, I will hand a drive thru penalty or grid position to anyone that does or goes to pits the wrong time.

Missing out chicane 12a 12b will receive drive thru penalty(no fuel or tyres)

Last edited:
Pits are closed till end of lap 3 and reopen again on end of lap 7
Wait, how can the pits be closed 'until' the end of lap 3 (implying that the pits are opened after lap 3), and then be 'reopened' at the end of lap 7 (when they were already opened by lap 3).

Did you mean that the pits are closed 'after' lap 3, and 'then' they reopen after lap 7?

Sorry for not understanding

Just as your on cool off end of lap3 pits are open for tyres and fuel and and repairs.

End of lap 3 is the only time you can add new tyres/fuel.

Pits are always open but only for repairs.(No tyres/fuel)

From lap4 to lap6 you have the chance of getting a opt time in, lap7 is last cool off lap, start to head back to pits and wait for instructions.

Whilst on cool off lap I'll be giving out the positions of the grid.

The top 10 can only take fuel (No tyres)
11,12,13,14, can take tyres and fuel.

Once car 14 joins the pack. We will have a sensible warm up until having to get into formation using correct speed 62mph or 100kmh.

Timer bottom left I'll give the signal of the time that is the go time. Ie say (20:30) once that time shows you have the green light to go,
but still no overtaking until crossing the line.

We do wish to do another practice session so yous can get a feel for it.

Last edited:
Timer bottom left I'll give the signal of the time that is the go time. Ie say (20:30) once that time shows you have the green light to go,
but still no overtaking until crossing the line.

I don't think that should be necessary. I think if we all form the two lines prior the start of the race and hold 62mph, then it's green when the front row hits the start/finish line.

That's what we did in the NES Endurance series, right @PSN offapple ?

Quali until end of lap 7. Pit end of lap 3 for tyres and fuel.

If you are damaged you can pit anytime but you can still only get tyres and fuel end of lap 3.

End of lap 7, pit and get your required race fuel, whatever that may be, your choice.

Top 10 must not change tyres at this point, but can get fuel.

Wait in the pits and when everyone is ready get in position, stig will give you your starting position.

This will then become a rolling start and the race begins.

That's my understanding of it :D

Once I got my head around the format it was ace can tune your starting fuel this way and setup is forcefully locked between quali and race.

I don't think that should be necessary. I think if we all form the two lines prior the start of the race and hold 62mph, then it's green when the front row hits the start/finish line.

That's what we did in the NES Endurance series, right @PSN offapple ?
The timer is in place as there's 14 cars on grid and everyone gets an equal go start time bit like starting lights, rather than guessing if leader is near or gone. It does work ok for 8 cars but we are been different rather than the same as others/copie.

The timer is in place as there's 14 cars on grid and everyone gets an equal go start time bit like starting lights, rather than guessing if leader is near or gone. It does work ok for 8 cars but we are been different rather than the same as others/copie.
Just got to remember to not speed before the "launch". I accidentally did in practice and got a great run on the guy in-front. :P

Liverys still waiting to see for regulation acceptance:

@WhiteFlight1 Porsche
@MPincombe GTR
@Mika8102K Mclaren

All other livers are accepted to race. I like how some of the custom liverys have kept to a good Japanese gt300 theme and thankyou to everyone's time to make a good livery for this championship. :)

Last edited:

@WhiteFlight1 Porsche
@MPincombe GTR
@D-Max Lamborghini
@Mika8102K Mclaren

All other livers are accepted to race. I like how some of the custom liverys have kept to a good Japanese gt300 theme and thankyou to everyone's time to make a good livery for this championship. :)

Working on @WhiteFlight1 Porsche

We are teammates in the Pirelli 911 RSR Challenge. There we drive the Oreo one, but maybe we'll drive a different livery in this Championship or a slight GT300 adapted version of the Oreo livery.

Working on @WhiteFlight1 Porsche

We are teammates in the Pirelli 911 RSR Challenge. There we drive the Oreo one, but maybe we'll drive a different livery in this Championship or a slight GT300 adapted version of the Oreo livery.
That's great if you need any help on correct number boards and font I'm happy to help ;)

@WhiteFlight1 Porsche
@MPincombe GTR
@Mika8102K Mclaren

Sorry it will be done soon. Im in a bit of a messy time rn sorry hopefully its done tomorrow :)

@WhiteFlight1 Porsche
@MPincombe GTR
@Mika8102K Mclaren

I have a really hard time making inspired liveries i always make custom ones that why its taking so long im sorry

Livery Mika8102k
Tyre manifacturer: Yokohama
Main sponsor: Motul
Team: McLaren Motul Racing

7061741048509235760_1.png

Well it's that time again guys all the waiting is nearly over I'll have the lobby up and running for around 20:00uk time.

Remember the first 8 laps of the race isn't the race so find a space and set your best lap times,

Cool off lap 3 then head to pits for rubber and fuel and go again, make sure to do your stop then.
Same procedure till on cool off lap 7

Once final car crosses I'll start to message drivers on grid order, top 10 no tyres only fuel and any repairs req.
Bottom (4) 11th-12-13-14th any new tyre and fuel,

Lap8 formation lap
Join together in sector 1 please and no contact.

Once at the go stage,make your way around to grid straight get into correct formation leader on the left side, you can use the grid squares for ref points once last car leaves final turn onto straight I'll give the timer time once that time comes yous can go but no overtaking before the start line.

I wish everyone the best of luck

Last edited:
Could've gone a little bit better for myself. I got confused at the start when it seemed I jumped everyone by half a second, so I panicked and brake-checked T5B in the process causing damage. I also forgot the extra chicane existed on 3 occasions as my brain went into 'endurance' mode with no one around me. The latter 2 times I slowed down after realizing.

A lot to adjust to going forward, but hopefully I can do a bit better in some of the other races on the calendar anyway.

Thanks again to @fastnloud30 and @GTWelsh for organizing, and @Hasse R for commentating! :D

(P.S. Can I have a participation award or Driver Of The Day please? :D)

Last edited:
Could've gone a little bit better for myself. I got confused at the start when it seemed I jumped everyone by half a second, so I panicked and brake-checked T5B in the process causing damage. I also forgot the extra chicane existed on 3 occasions as my brain went into 'endurance' mode with no one around me. The latter 2 times I slowed down after realizing.

A lot to adjust to going forward, but hopefully I can do a bit better in some of the other races on the calendar anyway.

Thanks again to @fastnloud30 and @GTWelsh for organizing, and @Hasse R for commentating! :D
I posted a 2:01.5 and was amazed then it clicked! That’s why I slowed and allowed you past. I had a bad race. No focus, then power cut thanks to the gentlemen next to My house digging up the road. I’ll have you next time @PSN offapple haha

Back