Wales
Wales
TSR_GTWelsh
wp-image-352040740.jpg

Powered by
TSR_SIM_Racing_Base.png

Championship Standings

Calendar

Races held on a Tuesday at 9pm (lobby open at 8pm) UK TIME.

5cvAafVm.gif

02/04/2019 21:00 - 00 Laps - GP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

CfPY699.png

09/04/2019 21:00 - 56 (+2) Laps RS + RM

NU7jMvFm.jpg

16/04/2019 21:00 - 56(+2) Laps - Short

7XX2tpJm.png

23/04/2019 21:00 - 57(+2) Laps - Yamagiwa
HeJDfRhm.jpg

30/04/2019 21:00 - 42+2 Laps - GP

5cvAafVm.gif

07/05/2019 21:00 - 00 Laps - GP

Qualifying Format
We will run a more standard qualifying format this series. The lobby will be reset and people will get 6 laps (5 flying laps). Once you have done 6 laps (5 flying laps) you must park up somewhere out of the way until the race starts. Going back to the pits before race start means you start at the back. There will be a 5 minute break before the race. There is no pitting in qualifying. If you have damage and pit, you start at the back.

Race Format
Race start, go straight into the pits and set fuel only. No tyre changes at race start. Then do a formation lap in the correct positions from qualifying. The end of the lap you will form up on the grid for a standing start.
A lobby time (bottom left of screen) will be commented when we're all formed up and that will be the race start. False starts are easily checked this way so be careful.

Laps max 45 inc pit/grid formation

100/100
X2 tyres
X1 fuel
Multiplier boost off
Sf19 boost on
Slipstream real
Visual damage off
Full damage
Grip reduction real
Tuning available
Tyres depending on track RS,RM,RH
Mandatory pit stop
Limited tyre supply on softer compound

Driver aids available
ABS in round 1

Tyre Compounds
We will be running a 2 tyre format. Each car must use each compound at least once. The softer of the compounds will be limited to a single use.
Tyre wear settings mean you will need to manage when to use this soft compound to get maximum benefit.

You must start on the tyres you qualified on!

Points System
1st: 25pt
2nd: 20pt
3rd: 15pt
4th: 11pt
5th: 08pt
6th: 06pt
7th: 05pt
8th: 04pt
9th: 03pt
10th: 02pt
11th: 01pt
12th: 01pt
13th: 01pt
14th: 01pt
15th: 01pt
DNF: 01pt
FL: 01pt

When the race has more of one engine than the other the manufacturer points will only go to the lower number of cars. 9 Honda vs 7 Toyota mean only 7 Hondas will get points for the manufacturer championship.

The Cars
SF19 cars are a common chassis with 2 different engine suppliers.
We will be running 7 Honda and 7 Toyota engined cars.
This means we will have a competitive manufacturer championship too!

Livery Requirements
All cars must run Yokohama Advan tyres on the sidewall and an Advan logo in the middle of the rear wing.

20190328_073903-jpg.810121

D03OwImU8AEBbNs.jpg:large

Last edited:
Resources
Check out the Racecraft Guide!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Races will be quite long, at least an hour, give or take.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

#63 TSR RedBull
Honda
GT-Welsh

#44 TSR RedBull
Honda
vrsSTIG

#93 Car-Guy
Honda
Jimmy

#24 TSR Sponsor TBA
Toyota
dad24dh

#79 TSR Sponsor TBA
Toyota
T5Black

#26 WarpSpeed Camhatch
Honda
Maarten

#27 Nukeshot HalfTheRaceGone
Toyota
JoeOfTheFire

#25 Virtual Endurance Racing Olympiakos-BC
Toyota
CrazyJohnIsHere

#55 WarpSpeed Sugar Rush Performance
Honda
WaikeCU

#56 Clockwork Motorsport Playstation
Honda
The_Noir_Antares

#77 Volex eSports
Toyota
Pinkarey

#23 The Automotive Mayhem [Sponsor TBA / Optional]
Honda
DR_HASH

#12 Nukeshot Atomic Injectables
Toyota
armoredcore12

#04 CRN
Honda
Halbstark093

#67 Lotus SF
Honda
RealJaySee

Reserve List
slipdiff100
#47 Buraspo
Jomas_74
StormPacer
Tribe-Racing
JDM_V0RT3X7373

Last edited:
Will be looking to sign a driver to drive a Nukeshot Motorsport Toyota, sponsored by Atomic Injectables. Can't confirm a number as I currently don't have a driver. If anyone is interested, please contact me!

Last edited:
@GTWelsh I would like to join. #55 is the number! :)

@MaarteN5H Is WarpSpeed Racing going to be our thing?

I’m not sure if it would be a primary sponsor since teams don’t seem to be a thing.. but I’d love to have it as a shared secondary sponsor or something! Want me to try and whip something up? Let me know what you’d like and I’ll see what I can manage!

I’m not sure if it would be a primary sponsor since teams don’t seem to be a thing.. but I’d love to have it as a shared secondary sponsor or something! Want me to try and whip something up? Let me know what you’d like and I’ll see what I can manage!

Oh I just noticed it as well...

Well let’s do this some other time.

I’ll run under the Sugar Rush Performance flag as usual.

#55 Ben&Jerry’s Honda SF19

Teams won't have their own league table but you can always run for the same team, a bit like in superbike racing ducati might have 6 bikes on the grid under 3 teams.

I'll probably try and change how quali works so me and stig can race also, so that's not set in stone yet.

Teams won't have their own league table but you can always run for the same team, a bit like in superbike racing ducati might have 6 bikes on the grid under 3 teams.

I'll probably try and change how quali works so me and stig can race also, so that's not set in stone yet.
If dirten is going to be streaming, he could sort it out? Yes, I am volunteering him :lol:

So far we have
  1. GT-Welsh
  2. vrsSTIG
  3. Jimmy
  4. MPIncombe
  5. dad24dh
  6. T5Black
  7. Maarten
  8. Joe
  9. CJ
  10. WaikeCU
  11. ajh_1990
  12. Halb???
  13. DR_Hash
  14. Offapple-hired-guy

My car will be sponsored by Mission Spinnow

You can see the complete grid, with numbers, teams and sponsors here (the second post).

We're running 15 drivers, and so the manufacturers results will always be the top 7 from each.

Last edited:
Hello. Did we need to be available for every race? I'm interested but i have exams during May and i'm not sure if i'll be able to race at this moment.
We would preferred people that reserve a spot to be available for every race tbh. Or if it's the one off have a reserve take your place.

What will tyre wear be set to?

Was thinking when we did our Multiclass Super GT championship that randomising tyre wear would be a cool feature, say either x1 , x2 or x3 and we don't know until the race which one it will be. Was just watching some actual Super GT and tyre wear was worse than they thought it was going to be so thought it may add a cool feature. Anyway as there is multiple tyre compounds in this championship then tyre strategy comes into play anyway

Latest Posts

Back