TSR Super Formula SF19 - Season 1

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 566 comments
Confirmed; my community downloaded liveries are gone. Only the ones I created remain visible. Any that are currently on the cars still seem to be visible on the car at the moment.

Although, I haven't been online to see whether they vanish or not when the game tries to render them from my now non-existent collection.

Confirmed; my community downloaded liveries are gone. Only the ones I created remain visible. Any that are currently on the cars still seem to be visible on the car at the moment.

Although, I haven't been online to see whether they vanish or not when the game tries to render them from my now non-existent collection.
They'll reappear mate don't worry. They're just failing to download. I had the same problem and got them in the end by trying over and over again for ages. The servers will be normal soon and you'll be sorted.

They'll reappear mate don't worry. They're just failing to download. I had the same problem and got them in the end by trying over and over again for ages. The servers will be normal soon and you'll be sorted.
Me and Maarten had all of our own liveries disappear today, but they eventually reappeared later on. My guess is that it couldn't access the livery database properly, but I know next to nothing about this kind of stuff

Hey guys. After a few rounds you probably have a little data right? With the tire wear settings you are using, about how many minutes does each tire last before falling off "the cliff"?

We've been changing compounds and wear levels too, so we don't have a lot of consistent data.
Oh no I didn't know that! I saw the info on the first page and went with that. I'll have to do some testing as well. Is it that these cars make those track difference stand out more or are all cars like that and I never paid much attention?

The SF19 car itself is fairly kind on tires. Its light and well balanced. The biggest variable is the track. Some tracks wear heavier on one side than the other, or generate higher temps, or require hard braking after long straights.

Can you say within a 5-10 minute window or it's that drastic from track to track?
Using Fuji GT, RM and x2 tyre wear as a rough estimate... that particular race they were able to do 50 mins of running.

I'd say:
RH can basically last at least 1 hr.
RM x2 - 45 to 55 mins
RM x3 - 35 to 45 mins
RS x2 - 30 to 35 mins
RS x3 - 25 to 30 mins

I need to know who can and can't make it this round. If you can't make this round please let me know.

1. TSR_GTWelsh
  2. TSR_T5Black
  3. TSR_Kurt24
  4. TSR_Jimmy
  5. TSR_Maarten
  6. CrazyJohn
  7. JoeOfTheFire
  8. StormPacer
  9. Pinkarey
  10. Samdigby
  11. Halbstark093
  12. DR_HASH
  13. Will-Friedmann
  14. JC10110

Last edited:
With the unfortunate withdraw of @Neyrox, Nukeshot Motorsport is officially looking for a new driver for its Atomic Injectables car for the TSR Super Formula championship. Preferably drivers of an A Driver Rating or above would be useful, as the competition is of a very high standard. If anyone is interested about the seat, please message me directly! :D
7133776577308951600_23.jpg

YES PLEEEASE!!

Ahem...

uh, yes I will be attending....

With the unfortunate withdraw of @Neyrox, Nukeshot Motorsport is officially looking for a new driver for its Atomic Injectables car for the TSR Super Formula championship. Preferably drivers of an A Driver Rating or above would be useful, as the competition is of a very high standard. If anyone is interested about the seat, please message me directly! :D
View attachment 817089

TFW You a B rank driver that can keep on the tail of A+ guys outside of Sport Mode.

View attachment 817089
bye bye baby girl, storm u better take good care of her :(

View attachment 817089
Race yourself you pleb.

Whoa, I just realized my driver rating is E. I've barely raced online, and have never touched sport mode, so would being more active online help that?

Sportsmanship rating is a B though. :D

Whoa, I just realized my driver rating is E. I've barely raced online, and have never touched sport mode, so would being more active online help that?

A b sportsmanship rating is certainly not happy face worthy :lol:(if you were a regular sport mode driver)

A b sportsmanship rating is certainly not happy face worthy :lol:(if you were a regular sport mode driver)
Which I'm not. Literally the only time I've been online on GT sport was with some friends so naturally the racing isnt top quality.

E B is the general starting point for everyone.

Is it only for the race start? Or can the safety car be deployed during the race, because of big incidents? :)
Probably just the start, although a virtual safety car may be something we look into (for our future series) if engine damage happens.

TSR_STIG is not only the safety car but also a steward for the race. So he can't afford to sit in the car the whole race is all.

Back