TSR - Toyota GT86 GT4 Cup

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 49 comments
Announcement

There will now be no ballast for the final round.

Also for the race tomorrow, I hope everyone in the grid (see above) can make it!

I have the day off so I'm planning on it! Red Bull Ring is really tough with this car. My 86 Racing Series had two events at the full track and one at the short course. The gearing isn't ideal. Should be interesting.

Announcement !

Leaderboards updated. Added a "Performance metric". This tells us the general pace of a team by averaging out each race result of each racer for the team. This removes advantages gained by simply running more races to get more points. It doesn't mean anything but it's interesting.

Ballast also updated, Schosse is now 8% overweight! How on earth do you keep doing well!?!?!

Well done guys.

I cant talk about it at the moment. ;) It's really difficult, at the start of the race at Suzuka I couldnt fight with Joe because of the ballast and I also let Ryan through. Then I had a spot on the track without traffic and I could drive my own pace which isnt offpace somehow. At the Red Bull Ring I started with the medium tyre, had a bad racestart but I also found a good spot on the track behind Maarten and I was able to follow him because he had damage. Then I made the undercut from position 10 to 3 and I overtook Joe but he had a good speed too, couldnt get him out of my slipstream. But the new slipstream is horrible, even with 1.3 or .4 seconds behind someone you are still a little bit faster. It's was impossible to build a gap that's huge enough in these five corners in the second part of the track.

I'm reallly looking forward to the next race, the challenge will be even bigger at the nurburgring. Sadly my teammate isnt able to participate in this series anymore as he has to go back to Varna to study. Maybe I will find a new one. :lol:

I cant talk about it at the moment. ;) It's really difficult, at the start of the race at Suzuka I couldnt fight with Joe because of the ballast and I also let Ryan through. Then I had a spot on the track without traffic and I could drive my own pace which isnt offpace somehow. At the Red Bull Ring I started with the medium tyre, had a bad racestart but I also found a good spot on the track behind Maarten and I was able to follow him because he had damage. Then I made the undercut from position 10 to 3 and I overtook Joe but he had a good speed too, couldnt get him out of my slipstream. But the new slipstream is horrible, even with 1.3 or .4 seconds behind someone you are still a little bit faster. It's was impossible to build a gap that's huge enough in these five corners in the second part of the track.

I'm reallly looking forward to the next race, the challenge will be even bigger at the nurburgring. Sadly my teammate isnt able to participate in this series anymore as he has to go back to Varna to study. Maybe I will find a new one. :lol:
I can't remember, is that LIMITLESS that can't race?

@GTWelsh Sorry, I should have been clearer back when Great British bake off started. Gaming on Tuesdays is a NO NO for me for the next few weeks. So I think best count me out for the rest of the season. Sorry.

Back