Tsukuba Challenge

• Thread starter Adam West
  • 29 comments
right then, here's my first time.

Car: NSX-R (Stock)
Tsukuba (Day)
1'05"016

I think i can do a little better than that but this is just after some five laps.

Now let's see some times!

what the hell happened here? i made like five post but i only see one.

I'm pretty sure i got the NSX-R through Free Race. I spent quite a while on that mode. I just got the Ford GT by using the Caterham. It was hard as hell.

I didn't get any black flags on that run. My other posts didn't come through somehow.

I think that time above was the best of 11 laps but i don't remember my other times. I know i kept shaving off 100's of a second on each run.

Right now i'm trhying to tame teh Tamora. My best time so far is 1'06"385. I can't catch up to my ghost of the NSX during the turns. This car is a nightmare and i love it because of that!

Uhh, I think your posts ended up in the Dragon Range thread...

Anyhow can we use some car that we both have? FD? R34? Something like that?

Do you have the BMW M3 GTR?

ClassA (>300 Horsepower)

Entry:

Driver: Adam West [Apex-R]
Car Model: BMW M3 GTR
Horsepower/Touqe: 385
Controller: DFP
Times: 1'03"818
Black Flag: No

you guys dont have all the cars yet o,o? anyways, ill be back later to post some times in tsukuba, i gotta eat breakfast.

I got 193 cars.

ClassB (<300 Horsepower)

Entry:

Driver: Adam West [Apex-R]
Car Model: R34 GT Nur
Horsepower/Touqe: 280ps/40.0kgm*m
Times: 1'04"587

You know what? You guys take the lead on this one, I have a major test(not about school) coming up, so I'm gonna step out for a day!

Driver: NSX-R [Apex-R]
Car Model: RX-7(FD)
Times: 1'04"666

My one and only, first and last entry.

Car: NSX Type Zero, stock
Controller: DS2 :dunce:
Time: 1'06"433
Reference: 1'07"400

I've only had the game a week, so I don't have all the cars.

A stock standard car is considered to be level 1 tuning, correct?

I haven't made any settings adjustments to any of the cars (for lvl1 cars i never would as i feel that makes it no longer stock). For anyone who has i'd love to know if it's worth it for tuned cars.

Shelby Cobra, Class B, lvl1, stock settings, no assists: 1'04.834 (don't think i can improve) Video soon...
Ford GT, Class A, lvl1, stock settings, no assists: 1'01.425 (should be able to improve)
Ford GT, Class A, lvl10, stock settings, no assists: 57.921 (might be able to improve very slightly)
Ruf CTR, Class A, lvl1, stock settings, no assists: 1'00.521 (should be able to improve)

A couple more...

Caterham R500, Class A, lvl1, stock settings, no assists, 58.007 (trying to figure out if i can squeeze a 57 out of her)
Caterham R500, Class A, lvl10, stock settings, no assists, 56.093 (should be able to improve)

EDIT:

Caterham R500, Class A, lvl1, stock settings, no assists, 57.972

After squeezing the stock Caterham under 58 seconds i thought i'd have a go at driving a race car (i might go back to the tuned version of the Caterham later)...

BMW Mclaren F1 GTR, Class R, lvl1, stock settings, no assists, 50.177

It's SO much easier to drive than the Caterham.

Does no-one else enjoy time trials?

Driver: Biggles
Car Model: NSX-R (Stock)
Controller: G25
Times: 1'05.75
Aids: None

Does get a bit repetitive going round & round Tsukuba, looking to shave a few 100ths here & there. Anyway to set up longer multi-lap runs?

I only used this thread to save creating the exact same thread for no good reason and didn't plan on running the NSX-R, but i ran it for a bit today...

Honda NSX-R, Class A, lvl1, stock settings, no assists, 1'03.091

I didn't find the NSX-R all that inspirational, but it does handle beautifully.

I always wondered why no one evr did a time trial run for Enthusia, nice idea folks.
I've just wrote the cars down in this thread and we'll see what i come up with.
Be back later with times.

1'04"274
same car
No assists
no black flags

Looking at the breakdown of the laps, it shows that i can cut it down by another 100th of a second. I can see in the replays where i can cut some time but it's very hard to do it while racing. My main problem is going too hot into the corners. Also i'm noticing that i'm taking a drifter's approach to some corner and simply powersliding out of them instead of working against the limit of adhesion of the tires.

The car is so easy to drive that it's just fun to drift. This is being after 17 laps - 10 and then another 7.

Maybe i'll have a go at 5 more...

I LOVE THIS GAME

Well after putting a few of these rides thru they're pace's here is what i got.
Controller used DS2.
HONDA NSX-R, class A,lvl1,no tuning,no assists, no black flags,= 1'06'106.

NISSAN SKYLINE GTR R34 SPEC NUR, class A,lvl1,no tuning,no assists,no black flags,= 1'06'730.

BMW M3 GTR, class A,lvl1,no tuning,no assists,no black flags,= 1'05'208.

NSX TYPE S ZERO, class A,lvl1,no tuning,no assists,no black flags,= 1'06'830.

SHELBY COBRA, class B,lvl1,no tuning,no assists,no black flags,= 1'20'089.

FORD GT, class A,lvl1,no tuning,no assists,no black flags,= 1'03'815.

RUF CTR, class A,lvl1,no tuning,no assists,no black flags,= 1'03'879.

CATERHAM R500, class A,lvl1,no tuning,no assists,no black flags,= 1'02'000.

BMW MCLAREN F1 GTR, class R,lvl1,no tuning,no assists, no black flags,= 0'54'522.

FORD MUSTANG MACH1 2003, class C,lvl1,no tuning,no assists,no black flags,= 1'11'273.
The last one is one of my favorite rides in Enthusia.
I just know you folk will smash my time though.

May I suggest that all Time Trials are with Lvl 1 tunings, recommended assists, no black flags: it would save a lot of typing! :)

BTW: I realised that my NSX is a Type S Zero, not the NSX-R, which I don't seem to have unlocked yet..

RUF RGT, A Class = 1.04.598

BMW M3 GTR, A Class = 1.04.85

Honda S2000, B Class = 1.07.588

McLaren F1 GTR, R Class = 52.612

All lvl 1, recommended assists, no tuning, no black flag, controller: G25

Latest Posts

Back