Tsukuba Circuit Times

I'm bored,

I have the set ups like this. No TCS, no cars, pro difficulty (dunno it might make a difference) manual, driving aids off, tyre type road.

Tsukuba (best track)

Times: best lap

S14: 1:10:678
FD3S: 1:06:351
DC2: 1:12:011
RX-8 Type S: 1:08:653
Lancer Evolution VIII: 1:07:035
R32 GTR Vspec II: 1:07:029
EK9: 1:12:787

Feel free to add your own cars and times, as long as you have TCS off, driving aids off and road tyres.

Not really that fast a times mine, still i just grabbed the cars i liked, did two laps and put up the second lap, best way to do it. :) Have fun.

Oh and remember to use the right cars if you're going to break my records, the R32 and R34 are different! And no cheating, stay on the track.

I have been doing alot of Tsukuba times with no TCS or any aids on pro, but I always use road tyres so the times are abit slower than yours. I choose road tyres because I think they are probably like 'SIM' tyres from GT3 plus the times seem closer to real life Tsukuba times.

Notice the difference in lap times with road tyres?

There is no S15 in GT4:P I presume you mean S14, My times are pretty much the same as yours.

Damn, and i thought i was being all smart and **** using their model codes, oh well. :D haha, I knew the rear looked weird.

There is a bit of a difference, the lap times sounded really quick, though i expected the DC2 and EK9 to go better

RyosukeFCDS
Are they using no TCS and no driver aids? I can't tell?

I think a lot of them including me don't use any driving aid what so ever, and you can use whatever driving aid you want, It is just a matter of personal preference. Using different tires will put you in different catagory.

Please do read about the rule for posting your time as they do have very specific rules like: your car can't hit any walls and corner cutting rules that you willl have to follow. I can assure you that the fastest bunch are not cheaters and they have most of there fastest lap on record (video or actual replay save file) for anyone to review.

Nah i believe that, i always though that the fastest times are on the track, but i doubt i will be posting up there because i always drive without TCS.

Cool site though 👍

Ryosuke's times are typical of cars w/o driving aids and road tyres. I like to use these settings where possible. Below are a couple of my times with those setting on Tsukuba:

Nissan Skyline V35: 1'09.764
Nissan 350Z Roadster: 1'08.684
Nissan Skyline GT-R Nur R34: 1'07.828

Well this is my first post here (been reading quietly for a while though) so hi everyone.

RyosukeFCDS I'm sure most of the top times are No Driving Asisstance/Pro/No Opponents/Manual, all times I submit are using that setup and to be honest I go slower with "Driving Assistance" switched on.

This is my personal website with the times are downloadable replays (Max Drive sorry) if you wish to see splits for any of my submitted times:

http://www.users.on.net/~colej/MrGrumpy/

Cheers 👍

MrGrumpy
RyosukeFCDS I'm sure most of the top times are No Driving Asisstance/Pro/No Opponents/Manual, all times I submit are using that setup and to be honest I go slower with "Driving Assistance" switched on.

What about TCS?

Back