Tsukuba Time Attack League & Hall of Fame

• Thread starter spd
  • 171 comments
Hi there, great forum for enthusia. Actually, I didn't know Enthusia before April this year and read randomly some posts in this forum. Therefore, I bought it for 70 cents :) and playing it since then. Great game and quite realistic for a console game.

I have some times to add:

Class C: Lotus Elise 111S 1'08''755
Class R: R8 Team GOH 2004 0'51''684

Do you need some proof? I would only have a picture of my track records since I just figured out yesterday how to save replays ;)

Moreover, I have realised that the post for time attack on the Nordschleife has vanished. Did someone delete it? The Nordschleife is the most interesting part, since Enthusia gives a really really good version. A bit dark however. Best version I've played so far :)

Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks for participating. Hope to see more times from you, MaMoe!

Nordschleife topic hasn't vanished, by default GTP forum shows only topics with activity during last 365 days. The timetables weren't updated since 2009 though.

It's nice to see you're still taking care of this place. :)

Got a little more out of these cars in Class C:
  • 1'07"556 Wolfe BMW Z4 3.0i
  • 1'07"856 Wolfe Subaru Legacy B4 RSK (BE5)
Great tires on the BMW; it has a lot to give. I'll have to try it again later.

Updated your times and waiting for more. I like to do it, always nice to see people still play this game. Wolfe, you probably still use a controller - just like I do, so it's motivating to see you getting close to or beating my times. Maybe I'll play the game again once I have more free time.

Damn, i wish i had a ps2 still or a ps3 that played ps2 games. I'd still post some times. I'd love to try Enthusia with my Fanatec gt2rs v2.

Thx! I hope to improve the time the next days :) I use a DFGT. Enthusia is perfectly suited for a wheel and a lot of fun :) Your times with a controller are pretty impressive but I guess for the right feeling you need a wheel...

@nostuner03: Damn, I wish I had a Fanatec :D

Great tires on the BMW; it has a lot to give. I'll have to try it again later.
Woot! I came back to this today and managed to crack out a great one. :)

Class C:
  • 1'07"394 Wolfe BMW Z4 3.0i
I also set a good time in the Alfa Spider, which I hadn't tried yet.

Class E:
  • 1'15"377 Wolfe Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde

Updated, you overtook me in the overall table, Wolfe! No wonder, both times are great.

Nice to still see some activity here from time to time!

Well, I always come back to Enthusia after I grow tired of the physics quirks in other games, and I decided to do something competitive instead of just cruising/drifting like I usually do. Thanks for keeping this thread up on such an "old" game. :cheers:

Today was a real pain in the hands; I spent too long fussing with the Cobra 427 in class B, and could only manage a messy 1'06"726 before trying the Corvette. The 'Vette and Super 7 were much easier to deal with; there's room for improvement on the Caterham's time and I think I might be able to catch MrGreen in the Corvette, but it won't be easy. :boggled: The 2CV was a weird one -- wheelspin on the inner tire seemed to help keep the engine from bogging down on corner exit. I gave the Subaru another chance, but it lacks midrange torque to stay with the 2CV on Tsukuba's short straights; it has a better top end, though.

Class A:
  • 0'59"552 Wolfe Caterham Super 7 Superlight R500
Class B:
  • 1'05"782 Wolfe Chevrolet Corvette Z51 (C5)
Class F:
  • 1'29"468 Wolfe Citroën 2CV6 Charleston
  • 1'30"711 Wolfe Subaru Young SS

Wow, these are all amazing times, especially considering you're probably still playing with a controller!

Thanks man! :) I've been saving replays of the fastest runs, for possible uploading later and to have a reference point for improvement. And yup, it's with the Dual Shock 2; MrGreen and his wheel are not easy to catch! :crazy:

I polished up the Spider's time today, and clocked my first R-class time, which took about three dozen laps. I tried to improve on the Vitz RS (Class D), but I could hardly even match my old time; I remember it was a pretty well-sorted lap.

Class R:
  • 0'49"981 Wolfe Mazda 787B (Race Car)
Class E:
  • 1'15"064 Wolfe Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde
I'm now satisfied that I've made at least a decent effort in every class. It would be wonderful if we could get some new life in the forum!

Congratulations for taking over the overall table in a few days using a controller, Wolfe!

I suggest you try Toyota GT-ONE (Race Car) for improving your Class R result even more.

Sweet! :D When I started on this latest spree I didn't think I'd be able to overtake MrGreen in the overall table. I'll have to try the Toyota; I was surprised what I was able to get out of the 787B with its open differential. I'm not sure if the GT-ONE has the same setting.

Hi everyone here is my best time. 🏁
Class R / Lancer Evo VII Rally Car / 1'02'093.

IMG_2023-06-19-15-57-23-340~2.jpg
IMG_2023-06-19-15-56-02-213~2.jpg

Last edited:
Back