Aero 20/50
Ballast 99/-40
LSD 18/28/12
RH 40/-25
SR 8.8/11.5
EXT 8/6 COMP 6/4 ARB 2/7
Camber 1.0/0.5 Toe -0.10/0.10 Brakes 3/7
Trans
1st 2.878 2nd 2.190 3rd 1.780 4th 1.473 5th 1.261 6th 1.073 FG 4.043 TS 112 TS @ top 160
Set like this; FG to right, TS to left, set gear ratios, then FG to 4.043
Parts used: ECU, Titanium racing exhaust, clutch twin plate, flywheel semi racing, LSD, suspension, trans.
Car is not broken in yet, still working on that. Currently around 165th with a time of 1:33.450 with time left on the track. Hope this helps anyone who needs it. Peace.

Thanks KB 👍 Might have to give this a try, looks like a great setup.

Unbelieveable how times have dropped on Eiger since lastnight . now at 330th place:ouch:

Last edited:
Hello
Great time trials this time looks like I found a new 500pp fav car :).
Been able to do 1:31.752 will post my tune later. Trying to learn the LSD settings looks like a good LSD will make the car fly ;), but I still have to understand the effects of LSD furthermore.
And Ive seen your trying out the 2d pr1vatej0ker, great lap time. What do you think about the car compared to the Lotus?
Cbastjan

Damn, I was well on my way to shaving a second off my time and totally lost it on last corner by the lake. I was so pissed I just quit and then and there for the night, lol. I felt like having a Kyle Bush moment I was so pissed, lol.

@ homes: No problem. Hope it helps you out bro.

KB, so far - with your setup - I have knocked 1.7 seconds off of my previous best time.

Thanks again, man.

I see you on the leaderboard.

I'm pulling for you.

Good luck.

KB, so far - with your setup - I have knocked 1.7 seconds off of my previous best time.

Thanks again, man.

I see you on the leaderboard.

I'm pulling for you.

Good luck.

Thanks my friend, appreciate the kind words.While I'm no alien, I'm always shooting for those guys at the top. One day, I will get there. Peace, and thanks again for your vote of confidence.

Below is my Beat tune if anyone wants to try it, don't get your hopes up because I don't know if it's any good. :)

Transmission: Adjust the final gear until your speed is at 96 mph and then adjust 5th gear until it is at 98 mph.
Brake Balance: 5/8 (careful when trail braking into some of the faster corners because it will step out)
Ride Height: -30/-30
Spring Rate: 13.5/13.5
Dampers Front & Back: 6/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3
Camber Angle: 1.0/0.5

Add as much weight as you can and position it so that the weight distribution is as far right as you can get it for 44/56, add all of the power upgrades and go for the high range RPM turbo then adjust the power to meet the PP. I haven't touched the LSD or the Toe Angle settings and I'm not using a spoiler.

Hi All. Which Beat are the top guys using?

I've been using the Z and the F, I can't see any differences between them. I think more people are using the F because it's easier to find or because the first fast Beat users used the F.

Last edited:
Hello
Great time trials this time looks like I found a new 500pp fav car :).
Been able to do 1:31.752 will post my tune later. Trying to learn the LSD settings looks like a good LSD will make the car fly ;), but I still have to understand the effects of LSD furthermore.
And Ive seen your trying out the 2d pr1vatej0ker, great lap time. What do you think about the car compared to the Lotus?
Cbastjan
Nice lap dude 👍
I agree, the LSD is crucial here to swing around those high speed bends.

The 2D is crazy fast, my best splits are 7 tenths faster than rockstarsp9 in T1. 4 tenths faster in T2, but T3 im losing around 0.5 seconds atm.

The torque drops off massively after about 4,000 rpm.
If I find out a way to get a few km faster on the straights, I may be able to nail P1 at the current pace. Big 'if' though.

Good lap PR1VATEJ0KER 👍, might give this a quick go with the 2D.

By the way how much BHP does your 2D have and are you running maximum downforce?

Good lap PR1VATEJ0KER 👍, might give this a quick go with the 2D.

By the way how much BHP does your 2D have and are you running maximum downforce?

Thanks saidur.
*Almost, Max Downforce, 49-69
I think the BHP is 203 @ 874kg w/ballast
clean oil only 100km on the car.

Last edited:
KB18FAN
Lotus Elise lll R RM '04
222hp 500pp 819kg. PL 98.6%
Aero 20/50
Ballast 99/-40
LSD 18/28/12
RH 40/-25
SR 8.8/11.5
EXT 8/6 COMP 6/4 ARB 2/7
Trans
1st 2.878 2nd 2.190 3rd 1.780 4th 1.473 5th 1.261 6th 1.073 FG 4.043 TS 112 TS @ top 160
Parts used: ECU, Titanium racing exhaust, clutch twin plate, flywheel semi racing, LSD, suspension, trans.
Car is not broken in yet, still working on that. Currently around 165th with a time of 1:33.450 with time left on the track. Hope this helps anyone who needs it. Peace.

Currently 239th with a 1:33.610 and accidentley had tc on.

Will try without it in a minute, determined to get top 100 or top 200 at least. Cheers for sharing the setup. :cheers:

EDIT : After taking TC off I'm down to 129th with a 1:32.847. First time trial I've ever done seriously and I'm really enjoying it. 👍

EDIT: 108th

EDIT: 81st :D:D:D

Last edited:
The slowest car i have in my garage is a Fiat 500. That did a 2:30.
During the long crawl up the hill, the speed dropped back to 25kms/15mls & had to drop back to 2nd gear. lol

What was your min speed while climbing in the 360?

23mph second gear.
I'm not last any more!

Actually I thought the Subaru was my only eligible car but it turned out I had a Midget that was tuned to about 360PP so it didn't show up. Dropped it to 350PP by putting a load in the back and missed gold by 3 hundredths of a second.

Agreed. Has a petition been sent to PD?

It seems it would also be possible to create an all 2j seasonal, provide the car, but allow tuners to use their own.

Or just limit the Limiter to +/- 10%

Didn't use one of the High RPM Turbo?

Actually I thought the Subaru was my only eligible car but it turned out I had a Midget that was tuned to about 360PP so it didn't show up. Dropped it to 350PP by putting a load in the back and missed gold by 3 hundredths of a second.

The Suzuki Cappuccino is available in the New Car dealership. Just be sure to add cream and sugar, erhm, I mean tune the transmission accordingly.

Lotus Elise lll R RM '04
Aero 20/50
Ballast 99/-40
LSD 18/28/12
RH 40/-25
SR 8.8/11.5
EXT 8/6 COMP 6/4 ARB 2/7
Trans

Hey, some guys above me say this setup is good, so I'll try to use it, but I added Turbo 3 lvl and Racing Air Filter (I play on Polish language, so I don't remember how EXACTLY this is named on GT5 in English :) ).

With this I have 220hp and torque 225Nm. What torque do You have in your Elise without Turbo and Air Filter?

It's pretty awesome to see you guys on the leaderboard, btw.

I'm in a tight battle for 4700th place right now, which I think will turn into a tight battle for 9000th place after not all too long.

Didn't use one of the High RPM Turbo?

No, not with that tune. I'm experimenting a bit with the turbos now tho. I try to keep from power limiting my cars too much. It has been my experience that the less you have to power limit, the better. You know, keep the cars natural power and torque curve after being broken in, roughly 200 miles without oil change.

The Suzuki Cappuccino is available in the New Car dealership. Just be sure to add cream and sugar, erhm, I mean tune the transmission accordingly.

A shot of brandy is more my style but thanks for that tip. I'm sure I can get another three hundredths of a seconds out of the Midget but I'll try the Suzuki afterwards.

* With the Elise, if you don't take off the ASM, the back end will never come around and you'll go skittering into the bushes every time.

* Knocked off another 0.4 of a second.

Next Update

Before KB's tune: 1:38.919 (4,900 place)

After: 1:36.484 (2,126 place)

If I get down into the 1:35s, I might start thinking that I don't suck.

Not bad for a total hack, so far, though.

Last edited:
Congrats on the improvement Homes. Did some improvement myself tonight. Down to 1:32.756. Got me to 166th which is pretty much where I was last night, lol. Still leaving alot of time on the track, mainly the back half.

Tomorrow I'll share my Elise 111R RM Setup with you guys. I will post 2 version of my tune because V1 is safer than V2 but V2 is more agressive & let do better times (I'm 0.3 faster than Rock_starsp9 in 1st & 2nd sector but loosing to much time in last sector due to driving issues : Sly: )
I know my tuning will help more than one. :D

PD: Yes, I'm a hottest brunette. :lol:

The high performance G37 is an easy gold @500PP for anyone struggling to get gold. The motor sport ELISE '99 is good for gold as well @500PP.

KB18FAN
Lotus Elise lll R RM '04
Aero 20/50
Ballast 99/-40
LSD 18/28/12
RH 40/-25
SR 8.8/11.5
EXT 8/6 COMP 6/4 ARB 2/7
Trans

Whats the advantage of a higher front end? Are u trying to create oversteer ?

Tomorrow I'll share my Elise 111R RM Setup with you guys. I will post 2 version of my tune because V1 is safer than V2 but V2 is more agressive & let do better times (I'm 0.3 faster than Rock_starsp9 in 1st & 2nd sector but loosing to much time in last sector due to driving issues : Sly: )

So, in other words you're saying that just because my tune has only helped one person you're better than me. I didn't know this was a tuning competition and I never claimed to be the best. If it pleases you, I'l stop posting my tunes since you think there're crap and everyone can just use yours. Tell you what, I'll just stop posting here altogether since you seem to have a problem with me for some reason as this isn't the first time you have taken a shot at me. So, there you go, forums all yours buddy.

So, in other words you're saying that just because my tune has only helped one person you're better than me. I didn't know this was a tuning competition and I never claimed to be the best. If it pleases you, I'l stop posting my tunes since you think there're crap and everyone can just use yours. Tell you what, I'll just stop posting here altogether since you seem to have a problem with me for some reason as this isn't the first time you have taken a shot at me. So, there you go, forums all yours buddy.

Man, don't let some internet forum dumbass bring you down. They unfortunately are part of the forum experience - they are everywhere. I don't mean everywhere on this forum - I mean on all forums of all kinds.

English isn't his first language, so don't read too much detail into what he says.

People attack those they feel threatened by. Take it as a compliment.

Maybe these the forums have an ignore feature, or an equivalent.

You know your stuff.

What you post is valuable.

Keep on doing it.

Last edited:

Looking forward to it. Hopefully it's done on a wheel.💡

Back