• Thread starter Sambert
  • 106 comments

Sambert

Backsliden Member
Premium
Australia
Australia
TT Tracks/Circuits
Welcome to the 100% complete Tourist Trophy circuit list.

Update
-No new circuits included in the PAL release.

Update
-No new circuits included in the North American release.

Update
-Some circuits can only be used for single-bike time trials. (1P mode)
However, all tracks are available in the split-screen 2P Arcade mode.
Restricted Courses
-Citta di Aria
-Costa di Amalfi
-Cote d' Azur
-El Capitan
-Nürburgring Nordschleife
-Seattle Circuit

Update
Reverse PD original/city tracks are unavailable.

Update
Fuji Speedway has been graphically altered.

attachment.php

Update
Ricardo Torma Valencia Circuit confirmed.

[/QUOTE]

Circuits

* Apricot Hill Raceway
* Autumn Ring
* Autumn Ring Mini
* Beginners Course
* Citta di Aria
* Clubman Stage Route 5
* Costa di Amalfi
* Cote d' Azur
* Deep Forest Raceway
* El Capitan
* Fuji Speedway 2005 (graphical upgrade)
attachment.php

* Fuji Speedway 80's
* Fuji Speedway 90's
* Grand Valley East Section
* Grand Valley Speedway
* High Speed Ring
* Hong Kong
* Infineon Raceway (bike variation)
attachment.php

* Laguna Seca Raceway
* Midfield Raceway
* Motor Sports Land II
* New York City Course
* Nürburgring Nordschleife
* Ricardo Torma Valencia Circuit
attachment.php

* Seattle Circuit
* Seoul City Course
* Special Stage Route 5
* Suzuka Circuit (bike variation)
attachment.php

* Suzuka Circuit East Course
* Suzuka Circuit West Course
* Tokyo R246
* Trial Mountain Circuit
* Tsukuba Circuit (bike variation)
attachment.php

* Twin Ring Motegi East Short Course
* Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
* Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway
* Twin Ring Motegi West Short Course

-----------------

Absent GT4 tracks. (Non dirt/snow)
Circuit de la Sarthe 1
Circuit de la Sarthe 2
Fuji Speedway 2005 GT
George V Paris
Infineon Raceway Sports Car
Infineon Raceway Stock Car
Opera Paris
Test Course
Tsukuba Circuit (Wet)

Well, it's not an update, but it would make sense for the game to follow it's namesake and have the Isle of Man TT course.
islemap.jpg

Who needs the 'Ring? :lol: :D

Looks like a nice track, but I doubt they will implement another "Ring" since the game plobably won't even get released outside of Japan. Would be too much work to include a huge track. :(

Of course I'd love to see many new things in the game and a western release like anyone else here.

smellysocks12
Looks like a nice track, but I doubt they will implement another "Ring" since the game plobably won't even get released outside of Japan.

TT is an expensive undertaking that won’t be developed for a single market- the costs need to be recouped. If you watch the TT vid and check out the official images, you will note that the speed is displayed in MPH and that the power is listed in Horsepower…

smellysocks12
Looks like a nice track, but I doubt they will implement another "Ring" since the game plobably won't even get released outside of Japan. Would be too much work to include a huge track. :(

Of course I'd love to see many new things in the game and a western release like anyone else here.

Just another ring?
Shame on you. :rolleyes:
The IOMTT has been running for over 100 years and can swallow almost 3 Nordschleife tracks put together.
It would be great and I hope they include it.
I agree though that it would be a lot of work.

Yeah, the Isle of Man would be huge. I don't know how or if we'd be able to run it in a single race. Perhaps there would be an Isle of Man trial mode? Where you raced in stages exclusively on the track.

This is a track list taken from a report from the Tokyo Motor Show: with Tsukuba and Fuji being modified versions for bike racing...

Beginners Course
Tokyo R246
Apricot Hill Raceway
Citta di Aria
Autumn Ring
Costa di Amalfi
Deep Forst Raceway
Fuji Speedway '90
Grand Valley Speedway
Grand Valley East Section
High Speed Ring
Hong Kong
Infineon Raceway
Motor Sports Land II
Laguna Seca Raceway
Midfield Raceway
Autumn Ring Mini
Cote d' Azur
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Twin Ring Motegi West Short Course
Twin Ring Motegi East Short Course
Fuji Speedway 2005
New York City Course
Nurburgring North Course
Special Stage Route 5
Clubman Stage Route 5
Circuit de la Sarthe 1
Seattle Circuit
Seoul City Course
Suzuka Circuit
Suzuka Circuit East Course
Suzuka Circuit West Course
Test Course
Trial Mountain Circuit
Tsukuba Circuit
El Capitan

This is a track list taken from a report (IGN) from the Tokyo Motor Show: with Tsukuba and Fuji being modified versions for bike racing...

Beginners Course
Tokyo R246
Apricot Hill Raceway
Citta di Aria
Autumn Ring
Costa di Amalfi
Deep Forst Raceway
Fuji Speedway '90
Grand Valley Speedway
Grand Valley East Section
High Speed Ring
Hong Kong
Infineon Raceway
Motor Sports Land II
Laguna Seca Raceway
Midfield Raceway
Autumn Ring Mini
Cote d' Azur
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Twin Ring Motegi West Short Course
Twin Ring Motegi East Short Course
Fuji Speedway 2005
New York City Course
Nurburgring North Course
Special Stage Route 5
Clubman Stage Route 5
Circuit de la Sarthe 1
Seattle Circuit
Seoul City Course
Suzuka Circuit
Suzuka Circuit East Course
Suzuka Circuit West Course
Test Course
Trial Mountain Circuit
Tsukuba Circuit
El Capitan

Maybe high speed ring? But it does look kinda different somehow... Hoping its new, not just a reworled older track...

Can't wait for this game... Really hope they put in the full Isle of Man TT course. Pretty silly if they don't given the name...

Why the tracks from GT4? Maybe a few changes but still :irked: 👎 This sucks hard. I'm very dissapointed at the time.

VV

Amalfi ? High Speed Ring ? Another track ? :D

VV, that’s an odd image. Hmm, the appearance of HSR, with the Amalfi track map. I wonder if the pic has been doctored. :odd:

Cosmic
Why the tracks from GT4? Maybe a few changes but still :irked: 👎 This sucks hard. I'm very dissapointed at the time.

Come now, tell me you wouldn't want to drag a virtual knee at the High Speed Ring kissing the limits of traction at 180mph or better. Or scrape a peg on the corkscrew in Leguna.

Better still!!! pop a 200mph wheelie on the long straight at Nurbergring on an R1 from Yamaha. :drool:

Cosmic
I don't think that's bad. At least we won´t need to learn most of the tracks again.

And this way they can release the game much faster too. If the would make this game from zero it would be ready by the time of PS3's release.

This is like that Amalfi pic from GT4 where the rearmirror view is inverted. It´s just to show how the hud is.

FatAssBR
I don't think that's bad. At least we won´t need to learn most of the tracks again.

And this way they can release the game much faster too. If the would make this game from zero it would be ready by the time of PS3's release.

Agreed. Though let’s not forget that PD managed to conceal Lemans from us until the point of the GT4 release. There will be a few surprises yet… :)

Samberto
Agreed. Though let’s not forget that PD managed to conceal Lemans from us until the point of the GT4 release. There will be a few surprises yet… :)
I think they read GTP. :D

Seriously, I remember a few months before the GT4 release almost everything people wished to be on the game was included. Backfire, bonnet view, Le Mans Track... I think they didn´t add reverse lights so people would still have something to complain about. :dopey:

I also remember before Nurburgring was confirmed people wished for the NUR but a bunch of people said "A track of that size is impossible on PS2 hardware".

FatAssBR
I think they read GTP. :D

Seriously, I remember a few months before the GT4 release almost everything people wished to be on the game was included. Backfire, bonnet view, Le Mans Track... I think they didn´t add reverse lights so people would still have something to complain about. :dopey:

Yeah, I remember that ridiculous pre-gt4 backfire thread. More posts than the entire TT forum. Maybe we should start another…
On topic, although PD has yet to unveil the promised new circuits, which GT4 tracks are we looking forward to? The Nürburgring is an obvious choice; though the new collision physics will ensure that trial mountain’s rocky walls provide plenty of entertainment.:scared:

Im looking forward to El Capitans straight, then the first kink to the right.

Sweeping through there with the roar of a vTwin 999 under me, throttle pinned open.

Yeah baby 👍

I like the Suzuka track a lot on GT4, and it will be on TT. It's a pretty cool track to race with bikes too, it was my favorite from MotoGP3.

About GT4's fantasy tracks I guess El Capitan should be fun.

Hoffmann
Sweeping through there with the roar of a vTwin 999 under me, throttle pinned open.
Nice... :)
I’ll take the naked Z1000 down the Big Dipper (Citta di Aria II) :D

sambertoz1of.jpg

nordschliefe is the track i spend most of the time on in gt4, so, im not really sure. maybe le sarthe ... i was always wondering what sort of times the bikes would do on the true le sarthe track instead of the 24 hour race on buggati.

It'd be nice to be able to take a Repsol replica Honda RCV around Laguna Seca, spinning up the back wheel on each corner ala Nicky Hayden. :cool:

Back