TT Supersport Championship Stage 1

Machines built for pure performance and corner carving, now show the "big boys" how fast your 600 is.

Track: Tsukuba Raceway
Bike: Any 600 Class RM bike ((Includes the Kawi and Daytona))
Tires: Any Type
Tunning: Allowed

Let's see who takes the first round.

How many posts of times can we make?

Is it any bike under 600cc? Or just 600cc? What's the limit?

Suzuki GSX-R 600 RM
Soft
Adjustments
0'57.971

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R RM
Soft
Adjustments
0'58.528

Yamaha YZF-R6 RM
Soft
Adjustments
0'57.912

Triumph Daytona 650 RM
Soft
Adjustments
0'58.644

Honda CBR600RR RM
Soft
Adjustments
0'58.989

I repeat, this challenge is for the 600 class, if you look at my first post, it says very clearly, that it includes the Kawi((kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R RM, which is actually 636cc, and the Triumph Daytona))

Your allowed to put multiple times, you have till tuesday at 12 am, eastern, to post your best time, then the second stage will be posted next sunday.

I repeat, this challenge is for the 600 class, if you look at my first post, it says very clearly, that it includes the Kawi((kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R RM, which is actually 636cc, and the Triumph Daytona))

Your allowed to put multiple times, you have till tuesday at 12 am, eastern, to post your best time, then the second stage will be posted next sunday.

Yes, but what I'm asking is how low can you go? Is this purely 599cc-650cc, or is it anything under 650cc?

hi all :) Yamaha YZF-R6 RM for me, and here's my entry for round 1

t1 - 13.206
t2 - 32.096
lap - 58.105

Attachments

• 000_0199.JPG
    000_0199.JPG
    87.8 KB · Views: 17
  • GTP600-1.jpg
    GTP600-1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 18
Here's my time as of 5 minutes ago... lol

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R RM
0'57.987
Quite a lot of adjustments
I'll post the pic soon, I need to find some damn batteries for the cam, I got the shot on my cellphone though...

Stage 1 Ended- As of Tuesday 12 am.

Current Standings: Points:
1. GeoQuin4: 0'57.912 10
2. Eternal_Ronin: 0'57.987 8
3. 750F-RM: 0'58.105 6
4. Enigma: 0'59.320 4

Next Stage to be Posted by: 750F-RM on Sunday 12 pm

((The fact that I'm asking each racer to post a track, is to keep this quite leveled, this way, each racer can pick a track they are most familiar with and the championship is kept competitive))

Real Tracks Only

GVS? I'm only asking for real tracks only, because it's gonna be quite hard to put in practice in ALL of the tracks of the game, so to keep it at least SOME fairness on that matter, there's a limit. Which track is GVS though... brain's kinda still at bed.

It's a nice track, though I like racing it better with superbikes, We'll see in the next championship, it'll probably be used. And by the next championship, the track list will be posted before it begins, so riders can actually know what they're up against.

Well, there seems to be five of us here. And it's a five race series. Why don't the rest of us chose what tracks we want to race for our week and post them? This way, we all know what we're going after and we'll be able to practice. But we'll limit time submission to the dates and times you set. Good idea?

Lol, i was starting to wonder who the hell that was, but cool pro anyways.

Since we are not many racers, I figure we all get to pick a stage, which is kinda good uh?

Lol, i was starting to wonder who the hell that was, but cool pro anyways.

Since we are not many racers, I figure we all get to pick a stage, which is kinda good uh?

Well yes, that's a great plan. But won't it be an advantage to one or another if they get to practice for a whole week before we even get a shot? That's why I say we all just pick a track now, and you can set the order in which we race them. But it's up to you obviously.

...won't it be an advantage to one or another if they get to practice for a whole week before we even get a shot?
a legitimate point, yeah. so, to let you all know, we'll be at Suzuka full circuit next :cool:

practice, fine tune your set up, and then hit the track at a certain time (ish)

almost like a real race meet scenario :D

Yeah, That's fine also, We'll run like this then, after the challenge closes tuesday, the next stage will be posted on wednesday. Also, instead of closing the stage at 12 am tuesday((monday midnight)), let's give it until tuesday midnight.

ello :) you do mean that although we get to know where we'll be next on the wednesday, the actual race won't start till the sunday yeah?

a good way to do things i think :D

Uno Moto, just throw in some times for ****s and giggles. Anything is better than nothing...

Yeah, that's true what Quin says, and yeah, the race won't start until sunday, so you got plenty of time to work on your suspension and your lap times, rider style, etc.

So what is the approx. time I'm looking to attain with a 600cc RM at Suzuka. I watched your vid 750, you're freaking awsome at this track! Oh, and by the way, my first bike was a '73 750four

Uno Moto, just throw in some times for ****s and giggles. Anything is better than nothing...

Here is how bad it is. I bought a 1080p HD LCD more then a week ago and I haven't even hooked my ps2 up to it yet. Soccer, Baseball, bowling, yard work and refinishing my basement. If it wasn't for me logging on at work you guys would never hear from me now a days.

Back