TT SuperSport Championship Stage 2

• Thread starter 750F-RM
  • 76 comments
United Kingdom
England
here we go then, Round 2 :cool:

Track: Suzuka Circuit (Full)
Bike: Any 600 Class RM Bike (including the Kawasaki ZX6R-RM and the Triumph Daytona 650 RM)
Tyres: Your Choice
Setting Changes: Allowed
Riding Form: Your Choice

enter as many times as you like, the deadline is 48hrs from the time of this post

2'10.904 - Clean

I'll post a vid if I don't beat it. But I was .634 ahead (of my 2'10.957) at T1, but only .2xx @ T2, and I lost more time before the finish. So low 2'10's are definitely possible.

Edit:

Okay, this is the time I'm going to stick with unless someone else beats it. I can get at least half a second off of it, but I keep screwing up in one place or another so I'm putting it down for now. I may or may not decide to try regardless, but for now, this is it. My video will be posted shortly...

Oh, and who gets to pick the next round? And is Nurburgring allowed?

Edit 2:
2'10.904 Video

It seems you are next to pick the next round, since 750 and me already picked, so yeah, your next. And yeah, it's allowed, it's a real track.

I managed to get down to mid 2'12s , with the Kawi Ninja, but still not content,I need to get faster, you guys are way too fast here. Lol, I just never been fond of Suzuka, or Valencia for that matter. ^.^ I'll keep trying

Aren't we supposed to be using the same bikes for each challenge? i.e. if you used the R6 in the last race, you have to use it this race?

hm? ive no chance at winning so i just ride for fun. i get more out of using a vareity than using the same bike for same amount of bikes.

i didnt like the kawasaki, at least with my current set up. feels heavy. the gsxr was fun and revy and the honda handled well but needs more power.

NTSC

I think I could hit a 2:12 but that last chicane kills me!!

The best time I can get is 2:17.010 gsx-R600

Kawasaki zx-6r rm 2:16.714 (2:15.175 if i wreck on the last chicane)

cool :) if youve a usb stick, ill post my replay tomorow after work.

for the last chicane, brake a bit before the over pass and carry second gear through. downshift to 1st gear right as you go for the left and smoothly apply the power. something i picked up from other peoples replays.

the other new chicane right before spoon is equally crucial. brake early and try to roll into the corner so you can go WoT throttle from the second apex and through the chicane.

[empty space];2653040
cool :) if youve a usb stick, ill post my replay tomorow after work.

for the last chicane, brake a bit before the over pass and carry second gear through. downshift to 1st gear right as you go for the left and smoothly apply the power. something i picked up from other peoples replays.

the other new chicane right before spoon is equally crucial. brake early and try to roll into the corner so you can go WoT throttle from the second apex and through the chicane.

The spoon chicane is where I'm losing my speed. I don't understand it. If and when I gain speed and catch up to my ghost, I'd already fallen behind from screwing up in the beginning. But I'm usually about .4-.6 sec ahead of my ghost by T1, and lose it in the spoon...

That was a very nice run empty

I guess I dont have as much a problem with the last chicane as I do keeping speed in the rest of the track

I loose 1 second at T1 and almost 3 by T2 which at the end of the lap gives me the 5 that I am off!!

Is there a way you can post a vid with your line? I've got to see where I'm losing it...

Ronin, isn't the deadline changed to Wed. 12AM, instead of Tues.?
Or should I say Tuesday 11:59PM?

Yup, that's correct, 11:59 pm today... It's just to give ppl some time to work at it without being in a hurry... Today is gonna be harsh to get laps in, but I'll try to improve my time...

Yup, that's correct, 11:59 pm today... It's just to give ppl some time to work at it without being in a hurry... Today is gonna be harsh to get laps in, but I'll try to improve my time...
ooops, my bad. i thought the deadline was about now :D bloody time zones, grumble mumble :lol: so it's 12 hrs from now, yeah?

mebbes i'll go for that 2:09

Bravo!!! That's one hell of a lap...

I think you've got me beat this round, but I'll keep trying right to the end.

I was wondering if you can get plate #'s 2-4. I know you can get 5-99, and you can earn a #1 in some championships, but can you get 2-4's?

My final posted time is 2'10.487

Looks like you got me Homer...

Doh!

My final, unfortuntatly, was 2'12:359... I'll try to catch up for the next stage... Lemme sort the standings... And Yeah Quin, you can get the 2-4 plates in championships also... not as flashy as the #1, lol.

Here's the standings as the 2nd stage closed.

2nd Stage Points:
1. 750F-RM: 2'10:257 ((10 points))
2. GeoQuin4: 2'10:487(( 8 points ))
3. [EmptySpace]: 2'11:917(( 6 points ))
4. Eternal_Ronin: 2'12:359(( 4 points ))
5. Hatch: 2'16:714(( 2 points ))

Total Championship Points:

1. GeoQuin: 18 points
2. 750F-RM: 16 points
3. Eternal_Ronin: 12 points
4. Enigma: 4 points ((Did not participate in 2nd Stage))
5. Hatch: 2 points ((Did not participate in 1st Stage))

Third stage to be appointed by GeoQuin4.

Do you just have to keep racing the same championship with the same bike?

Latest Posts

Back