[TT Tracks in GT4] Y viva España ...

• Thread starter VV
  • 100 comments
You managed to extract Valencia (Y viva España) from TT, recompile it into the GT4 volume and Bob's your uncle? You never cease to amaze me VV, I hope you've got instructions ready because many people (me!) are going to start asking questions!

Superb work :)👍

PS: With TT you can save replays to USB, however Japanese replays can't be loaded with the Asian version and visa-versa have you been able to look into this?

ALPHA
You managed to extract Valencia (Y viva España) from TT, recompile it into the GT4 volume and Bob's your uncle?

Ah, so that’s how it’s done. Can’t wait for the VV TT-GT patch! :bowdown:

ALPHA
You managed to extract Valencia (Y viva España) from TT, recompile it into the GT4 volume and Bob's your uncle? You never cease to amaze me VV, I hope you've got instructions ready because many people (me!) are going to start asking questions!

Superb work :)👍

PS: With TT you can save replays to USB, however Japanese replays can't be loaded with the Asian version and visa-versa have you been able to look into this?

I understand nothing of all this blabla (extract, recompile, TT, etc)... :crazy:

Who will be able to explain clearly how to play GT4 on a spanish track that doesn't exist in this game?

Nice, is a FAQ of this coming soon? :D

Edit: Does this mean we could also import TT's bike versions of Tsukuba, Infineon, etc?

nurburgring
I understand nothing of all this blabla (extract, recompile, TT, etc)... :crazy:

Who will be able to explain clearly how to play GT4 on a spanish track that doesn't exist in this game?

TT (Tourist Trophy) Is the motorbike version of Gran Turismo and has Valencia as one of it's tracks. VV Managed to extract the track from that game, and compile it on GT.

Very very impressive. 👍

ALPHA
If somebody wants to send me a Japanese replay, I'll be able to look ... ;)

Hey, if you can go from TT to GT4, it follows that you should be able to go from GT4 to TT. Maybe we will be able to test a Hayabusa at Le Mans after all.... :sly:

VV, you seem to have an incredible skill in this sort of "manipulation'. That is an amazing and impressive job. 👍

It would be great if we could all benefit from this sort of "modification"...

Is there any way to do it with a home computer?

By the way, VV, are you really form France?

Je suis natif de Lille... et j'ai de la famille un peu partout là-bas!

edit: Ok, j'ai vu ton "homepage", pas besoin de réponse! ;)
It's a small small world...

nurburgring
By the way, VV, are you really form France?

Je suis natif de Lille... et j'ai de la famille un peu partout là-bas!

edit: Ok, j'ai vu ton "homepage", pas besoin de réponse! ;)
It's a small small world...
Speak english, if you wnat to ask him a question, PM him.

Master_Yoda

1. Learn French, or at the very least, some manners.

2. There's nothing wrong with asking someone a question in a public thread.

Master_Yoda
It also looks as though you should take your own advice. I don’t know what Yoda language you were trying to write, but “wnat” is certainly not English.

VV, Japanese TT replays can be found at the official site, and can be loaded and saved in the replay theatre :)👍!

Back