TTWRS Qualified Drivers List

• Thread starter Iceman
  • 40 comments

Iceman

Staff Emeritus
United States
Wisconsin, USA
Check here to see what division you'll be racing in.
Drivers names are placed in order of finishing time, fastest to slowest.
Division 1
hot604boi -Ds2- NTSC
TeamLosiRacer - DS2 - NTSC
Iceman - DS2 - NTSC
randymcchickenf - DS2 - PAL
kman 8 - Ds2 - NTSC
Vermeulen - DS2 - NTSC
wfooshee - DS2 - NTSC
Sideways_skinny - Ds2 - NTSC
saspo - DS2 - NTSC
750F-RM - DS2 - PAL
xXSilencerXx - DS2 - NTSC
jump_ace - Ds2 - NTSc

Division 2

DJ Baker - DS2 - NTSC
jake73 - DS2 - NTSC
Redd - Ds2 - NTSC
AngelCreator - Ds2 - NTSC
lsim001 - DS2 - PAL
kragbees - Ds2 - PAL
PoliniJake - Ds2 - PAL
StrokerAce - DS2 - NTSC
Pmc40 - DS2 - PAL
TomF4i03- DS2 - NTSC
[empty space] - DS2 - NTSC-NA
CELTIC - DS2 - PAL
NielsG - DS2 - PAL
-Stormryder- - DS2 - NTSC
Division 3

Mr P - DS2 - PAL
Airking23 - DS2 - North American
Tailslide - DS2 - PAL
Ballstothewall - DS2 - PAL
Icallshotgun - DS2 - NTSC
Hucker696 - DS2 - NTSC
SuperT - DS2 - PAL
NightmareHunter - DS2 - NTSC
TimBrad - DS2 - PAL
Rovens - DS2 - PAL
2bad - DS2 - PAL
HondaDriver - DS2 - NTSC

Drivers list updated, the cutoff times have now been decided 👍
  • Updated 10:00AM 28/6/06

What standard is being used for the cutoff times? I'm trying to think of how I would do it but I can only base it on my skills. Since the game is so new are is there a list of fastest times?

It was pretty tough working out the cutoff times at this point in the game because there isn't much of anything to go on from OLR times. However, I did a lot of testing on the combo, talked with some other drivers who have tried the combo and based it on the spread of times I've recieved. It looks like it will work out ok but I may have to reconsider the Div1 cutoff if it turns out we get too many drivers there. We even tried looking at MotoGP times to see the what spread their times usually had but in most cases it was just over a second and not much help.

Cheers!

I think there was another few tenths in it for me, but to be honest it was getting hard to string the 'perfect' lap together.

Concidering that we (the UK) only got the game 3 week ago (6th June) and I didn't get it till middle of the next week.......

You lads from the 'colonies' got it ages ago! Bloody well pisses me off that we are always the last to get any new hardware, software or films!

For goodness sake Ultraviolet is only just in the cinema's now!
I just don't understand the need for it, does anyone?

Neil

Sorry, a little off-topic I know.

Don't quote me but I think PS3 is supposed to be region free meaning we should (like I said don't quote me,) get games released worldwide from then on?

Probably means they'll have to use some excuse about shipping times or something? :)

Enough chit-chat, I see we have the innaugural race up and running so I'm off to get some laps in. 👍

Darren.

Had a feeling i would be the slowest, is there any chance of being told how much slower i am, iknow that the times cannot be disclosed, but a pm telling me how far off the pace of the person would be nice. Obviously if you dont have time thne it aint a problem. Its just a curiousity.

Ballstothewall
Cheers!

I think there was another few tenths in it for me, but to be honest it was getting hard to string the 'perfect' lap together.

Concidering that we (the UK) only got the game 3 week ago (6th June) and I didn't get it till middle of the next week.......

You lads from the 'colonies' got it ages ago! Bloody well pisses me off that we are always the last to get any new hardware, software or films!

For goodness sake Ultraviolet is only just in the cinema's now!
I just don't understand the need for it, does anyone?

Neil

If memory serves, the Queen's loyal subjects were tooling around GT4's new digs a month or two before the colonies. I remember reading about the game in these forums, and aching to find it in a store. Bought the first one I saw. I don't think your advantage in GT4 was as big as we got for TT, though. Sorry. . . . . OK, not really.:sly:

Woah, I'm really surprised I made it to D1 after like 25-30min of work...lol. Cool beans, gonna be a great series Ben lookin' forward to it!

Jerome

Mr P
Damn I hoped my time would be good enough for D1 :P

oopsy! ... where's me coat? ;)

Hell I was really expecting to be D2 after my 30 min stint at the qualy, I figured I just wanted to try the new track so what the hell right and plus I can come back later after a few months and totally destroy this current qualy time (that is ALWAYS good fun in the WRS)

Jerome

JUST got the game lastnight myself, worked through the Novice licenses before family came over.

WOW, good game, but way different. Tried to use my brake-points for Autumn mini in the test...lets just say i feel sorry for the rider!

Probably make my qualifying run this weekend.

After the initial qualifying, if someone totally dominates thier division and is competitive with the next up division will they be moved up into the next?

Yep, if a driver shows consistent ability to outperform their division they will be promoted 👍

i gave a time.. do i need to provide a replay as well? only problem is i don't have a usb.. oh well i guess i'll just go along the tables without being in it. its all good..

Did you PM it to me? I don't seem to have got one from you :odd:

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. I thought it was the WRS time you sent me so I hadn't read it yet.

icemanshooter23
Did you PM it to me? I don't seem to have got one from you :odd:

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. I thought it was the WRS time you sent me so I hadn't read it yet.

my bad... anyways i dont have a usb.. maybe i could get it somehow, but even then im not that too great with computers to upload it...

whateva, ill just try and get along, you can put me as unofficial times... it's fine with me.. where did my time place me in reality?

-marko

Back