TTWRS Week 1 Results

• Thread starter Iceman
  • 32 comments

Iceman

Staff Emeritus
United States
Wisconsin, USA
Here's the final results for Week 1 of the TT WRS. 750F-RM smoked us all this week with a blazing time and the only one in the 1'41 range. pmc40 takes the D2 win with a time worthy of D1. Rouding out the winners podium is Tailslide, who takes the D3 win with a time faster than all but one in D2 :eek: Great racing guys and I hope to see you all next week 👍

Division 1 :

1. 1'41.410 - 750F-RM(verified 👍)
  2. 1'42.474 - Iceman
  3. 1'43.442 - xxsilencerxx
  4. 1'43.750 - wfooshee
Division 2 :
  1. 1'42.752 - pmc40 (verified 👍)
  2. 1'43.545 - kragbees
  3. 1'44.935 - NeilsG
  4. 1'44.966 - lsim001
  5. 1'46.518 - jake73
  6. 1'47.319 - AngelCreator
Division 3 :
  1. 1'43.007 - Tailslide(verified 👍)
  2. 1'44.456 - SuperT
  3. 1'48.068 - TimBrad
  4. 1'48.584 - ICallShotgun

Replays can be posted in this thread. Times in red must post their replays within 1 week of this post 👍

Unofficial
  • tomf4iO3 - 1'42.509
  • ballstothewalls - 1'47.485

Good going guys, really fun event last week and now i'm starting to think TT instead of GT on cornering :D See you all in week 2!!

Thanks for the race, Ben. 14 contestant for the first race. That's good. 👍

Congrats to everybody for making it to the finish line.
:cheers: And congrats to all of us with this new subforum. Much neater. :D

Ben I think you made a typo with lsim001's time. He was 1 second ahead of me at T2. :dopey: If not you have swapped our placements. ;)

Sorry for not submitting guys! Really!

Was Uber busy for the last couple of days, and still haven't had more than 30 mins on the combo.

At least I wouldn't have been last.

Managed a 1:47.485

Should have made the time to at least submit a time, again sorry guys, esp Ben!

Neil

Its no problem, we all have other more important things to do in life ;)

I'll put your time next to Tom's as unofficial.

hi, all :) here's the replay of my time. i'm very happy with it, as you can imagine :D

it's in pal format

Attachments

• REPLAY.zip
    45.6 KB · Views: 32
Hi surprised to see my time on top of div2, will post my replay after Italy Germany game. if after next round it looks like i'm too fast for div2 I have no problem with being put in Div1.

Paul

updated: heres my replay Pal TT

Attachments

• PMC40PalReplay.zip
    44.3 KB · Views: 27
Too bad you didn't made it, Neil. Looking forward to race with you this week. :)

And here's my PAL replay :

( EDIT: Replay removed because it didn't work. The right replay is submitted in a later post )

i managed to see pmc40's, but not yours niels. i used the same route from here to my ps2, so i don't know why :confused:

great fun sharing these replays, tnx lads :D:

Wow I had no idea I was that quick to be honest! I've been struggling with the arcade rider setup and none of the 3 options (lean in, neutral, lean out) feels like my TT setup. I was on for a quicker time (0.5 seconds up at the 2nd time interval) but messed it up on the 2nd last corner before the long sweeping left hander and I settled for the 1'43.007 in the end. Here's my replay as requested, it's in PAL format.
I can't wait for the next race guys.

Attachments

• Week1Valencia.zip
    25.1 KB · Views: 28
Ok we got pmc's time verified 👍 (I'm assuming it's clean paul?) Looks like all the winners are PAL this week.

750F-RM
i managed to see pmc40's, but not yours niels. i used the same route from here to my ps2, so i don't know why :confused:

great fun sharing these replays, tnx lads :D:

I tried downloading my own replay. After unzipping TT wouldn't recognize it? :confused: I'm not used to zipping files, so maybe I screwed up. Anyway, I tried again.

EDIT: and again. :grumpy:

Checked you replay, 750 (Paul?). Nice smooth racing and clean as a whistle. 👍

Still PAL:

Attachments

• REPLAY.zip
    44.3 KB · Views: 25
You're welcome, Paul. :)

Also Downloaded tailslides. It's OK too. 👍

And then again I tried my own "re-zipped" replay again. It still doesn't bloody work. :mad:

I upload to a ordinary USB pen, transfer to PC, rename file, right click file and choose "Add to zip-file..." Any ideas about what I'm doing wrong? :confused:

NielsG
You're welcome, Paul. :)

Also Downloaded tailslides. It's OK too. 👍

And then again I tried my own "re-zipped" replay again. It still doesn't bloody work. :mad:

I upload to a ordinary USB pen, transfer to PC, rename file, right click file and choose "Add to zip-file..." Any ideas about what I'm doing wrong? :confused:

try not doing the step i've highlighted, see if that works :)

Ok Thanks. :)

Now it works, but still need to find out what's the problem with my renaming is? It's really a mess not being able to rename. :ouch:

This time it should be OK:

Attachments

• REPLAY.zip
    44.3 KB · Views: 25
Wow, my first ever WRS podium. Guess I'll be concentrating on the TT one in future. Didn't expect that at all, I thought my lap was total pants, (I suppose it is up against Div 1 times :D).

Congrats to everyone for making the first week and here's to many more. 👍

I'll get my replay up tomorrow, it's still in the PS2 at the moment and I can't be bothered messing around with it now, (I've got to be up for work in five hours. :ouch: )

Darren.

SuperT
Wow, my first ever WRS podium. Guess I'll be concentrating on the TT one in future. Didn't expect that at all, I thought my lap was total pants, (I suppose it is up against Div 1 times :D).

Congrats to everyone for making the first week and here's to many more. 👍

I'll get my replay up tomorrow, it's still in the PS2 at the moment and I can't be bothered messing around with it now, (I've got to be up for work in five hours. :ouch: )

Darren.

I'm definitely looking forward to watching replays. Those Div1 guys are clocking some crazy times!

Sorry mine was 30 mins late, I had no Idea GMT was europe time or I would have submitted last night, guess i dont need to submit replay since i was late and i am unofficial :(

Tomf4i03
Sorry mine was 30 mins late, I had no Idea GMT was europe time or I would have submitted last night, guess i dont need to submit replay since i was late and i am unofficial :(

That's a bummer, I did a similar thing a couple of weeks ago in the GT4 WRS. I forgot to submit and fell asleep, I woke up and manged to submit seven minutes late. :ouch: :dunce:

There's always next week. 👍

Tomf4i03

Post your replay anyway :) Would good for us slower people to learn from the experts.

lsim001
I'm definitely looking forward to watching replays. Those Div1 guys are clocking some crazy times!

Some of them. . . ..:grumpy: :banghead:

Is anybody here in NTSC running times good enough to post a replay? If I remember right, all these PAL replays do me no good at all. If anybody wants it, I'll post my last-place NTSC replay. . . . . :sly:

Wow you guys were blazing fast. Nice round I enoyed racing this track even though I'm aparrently not as fast here as I was at Autumn Ring.

lsim001

Really? I thought my lap was trash compared to the rest. It was good but there was so many places I could've gone faster but didn't have the time to work at it long anough to fix those mistakes.

Hey guys,

Cool racing ! Loved the race and track ! Can't wait for the motogp to be there later the year ...

Got 2nd in Div. 2, not bad for me !

Congrats on the fast times ! :dopey: Amazing times there !

Back