Tuesday Endurance

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,504 comments
Hello I'd like to join this league but cant figure out how to add my name to the list on the confirmation form

Hello I'd like to join this league but cant figure out how to add my name to the list on the confirmation form
We will get you added. Once we do There will be a form to fill out. What is your PSN?

Here is an update for tomorrow nights race at the GREEN HELL

@Trappy93 you have been added to the form its real basic. You can use this FORM for almost anything arl related

Haha I'll stick it out I know I'll be cruising around in the back since I absolutely do not know the nordschliefe I'll just be tryi g to stay on the black stuff
You won’t be alone, that’s for sure:) I’ll be found doing donuts a lot lol.

The Ring demands a steady pace - rather than a sprint. 2 hours of Steady will be more successful than trying to pass everyone.

The “black stuff” is narrow, to say the least, and passing will take patience. Don’t get in a hurry - “Haste makes waste”. Long way back to the Pits if you get Engine damage.

im not signing up for this one...... but if you do the circuit experience for 'the ring' it is a great tool, im surprised i "know" the course now.... also the 20 years of driving "the ring" on sims, i finally remember the damn course. but the way the game breaks it up in the circuit experience really helps. you may not remember every turn, but you remember the sections and it helps...

source (2).gif

I'm in

Back