Tuesday Endurance

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,504 comments
Drivers will have until 24 hrs after race to submit an IR to be reviewed for all series racing.

** When Filing an Incident Report, please make sure you upload the replay so we can find it quickly.**

Same with neutty maybe what we could do is have a track vote before we have qualifying....just spitballing want to have a fun night

Same with neutty maybe what we could do is have a track vote before we have qualifying....just spitballing want to have a fun night
Im pretty sure if you have a majority of the regulars show and race itll be fun. Fun group and fun racing to be had wherever it is held

The ring is basically my back yard but I'm not so great on the gp course. so I vote we do the 24 HR layout

Last edited:
SNAIL series did a Holiday event there. Tires were based on time and I believe it was boosted. So much fun that race. By the end it was getting pretty rough, lol. Maybe something like that?

Ha! I’ve become my parents...”I don’t get how this remote works”

Special thanks to @Cornbread243 for setting me up with a real livery last night instead of stickers. I’ll be there Tuesday night for the unveiling...

You're welcome neighbor. Gonna be sharp dressed and ready to go. Gonna hook you up with a firesuit too. You'll be rolling into the track playing ZZ Tops "Sharp Dressed Man."

Okay ARL we want your voice to be heard....for the next season of our Tuesday Endurance racing series I will be taking over giving @Neutty some much time off to prepare for another baby. I want your opinions on the style of endurance racing you would like to see come up. I have a couple ideas floating around in my thick head of mine.

If you can take a minute or two and fill out this quick Survey it would meen the world to us on the BOD so we can get some ideas together and bring you another great racing series .

Thank you to each and every driver who makes this league such a fun league to be a part of.

I am putting a feeler out there for a new season to be started, some races I am planning to be double header type event with limited fuel to start the race and others will be up to to 2 hrs in length. If you think this may be something you would enjoy please hit the like button below my post and if we have enough drivers we will pull the trigger for it.

Back