Tuesday Endurance

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,504 comments
Well I had fun last night. My lap times say I can hang up front but I tend to lose it every 6 laps or so maybe I need to slow down a bit and try and just keep it on the track.

Yea I dropped the ball big time on the final turn of lap 1 and got major damage. I ran out of allergy meds and my face felt like it was ready to explode, so I just decided to bounce and go paint cars.

Aaannnd that explains the empty slot I saw on the grid. We couldn't see each other apparently.
Wait maybe I did because I never saw an empty slot. I just don’t remember seeing you at the end of the race. I did see two cars get on top of each other and one car flew up 20ft into the air in turn 3 so maybe it was someone else you didn’t see?

Wait maybe I did because I never saw an empty slot. I just don’t remember seeing you at the end of the race. I did see two cars get on top of each other and one car flew up 20ft into the air in turn 3 so maybe it was someone else you didn’t see?
Lol. PD strikes again. On my end, I qualified 2nd, but I started 3rd with an empty spot at 2nd on the grid. Didn't see you the entire race. Not even in the standings at the end. I think I finished in 4th.

Lol. PD strikes again. On my end, I qualified 2nd, but I started 3rd with an empty spot at 2nd on the grid. Didn't see you the entire race. Not even in the standings at the end. I think I finished in 4th.
Points workbook has been updated in post #3 drivers.

Well I still noticed two other cars didn’t see each other so it seems like we weren’t the only ones.

832E7622-8436-46CD-AC69-E2615305149E.jpeg

UPCOMING RACE

2/11
Week 4
Interlagos
13:45
(Gr.4 BOP ON)
False Start Check
90 minutes
Tire Wear - 7x
Fuel Wear - 4x

Confirm HERE!

The Confirmation window will be open until 8:00pm Est. If you do not confirm by then on the thread, you will not make the race. You can confirm at any time all the way up to 8:00pm Est on the night of the race!

I use to be so bad about bumping people in the braking zones, had to figure out that I needed to be ready to brake early as soon as I see brake lights in front of me. Still struggle with it sometimes but my goal as always is for a clean race. Takes a lot of focus to do it for 90 minutes

I use to be so bad about bumping people in the braking zones, had to figure out that I needed to be ready to brake early as soon as I see brake lights in front of me. Still struggle with it sometimes but my goal as always is for a clean race. Takes a lot of focus to do it for 90 minutes
Make a brake point that is a car length back from The primary brake point. That will help you brake earlier and keep you off their rear. It also is a key tactic to passing on exit.

Back