Tuesday Night Triple Crown Endurance - Dragon Trail - Seaside Gr.3 Premiere - Season Finale

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 438 comments
United States
Gardner, KS
B6EA4845-C195-4711-AF8C-40931A6A3474.jpeg

INTRODUCING ARL TRIPLE CROWN ENDURANCE!
Whats new:
Divisions
Triple Crown Championship
Three Mini Championships (Divisional)
One Overall Championship.
Silver Division Championship (2 dropped races)
Bronze Division Championship (2 dropped races)

Triple Crown is your overall finish across all races for the season. There will be NO dropped points. The lowest score at the end of the season wins. (Anyone who misses a race will receive 1 position more than the amount of racers for that week. Meaning, if we have 25 racers, you will receive points as if you finished 26th. The Triple Crown is designed to benefit those who race every week and the best part about this, The Triple Crown will have 2 Divisions Battling it out for ONE overall Triple Crown Champion. So why is this called Triple Crown?

We will have a total of 3 mini Championships in 12 weeks totaling your finishing positions for a Triple Crown Championship. For the First time in Endurance, we will have 2 divisions battling it out against each other to be a Triple Crown Champion. This format will NOT have any dropped races. We will also have 2 divisions battling it out for an overall Championship that will include 2 dropped races.

So we will have 5 Championships going on at once, are you confused? Let me break it down for you. The plan is to make our data guy, @Nick Cannella head explode, but in all reality, everything should be super simple, So here we go.

Gr.1 Old School Championship will run 4 weeks with no drop week. This championship will include the R92CP, 787B, Sauber C9, XJR-9, 962 C. Each car can only be used once in this championship, and BOP will be on. Each Tire compound in this championship can only be used one time per race. Whatever you qualify on, you must start the race on. All of the above will create more strategy per race night. More information in the Spoiler below.

Gr.3 Limited Championship will run 4 weeks with no drop week. This championship will include Some Manufactures that have multiple cars to run. Each car can only be ran 2 times in the championship. Example, BMW has 4 cars, (2) M6's, Z4 and M3. You may choose to run each car once. However, you can not run both M6's for the full season, or like Toyota has Supra, and the FT-1. You must run each car twice.

Premier Gr.3 Championship will run 4 weeks with no drop week. This championship will allow you to run ANY Gr.3 car and allow you to prepare for that Saturday Nights race. All Rules will follow the Saturday night Rules package

All of the above is to bring the STRATEGY back into Endurance racing. If you have any questions please send me a PM and i will answer them.

The Confirmation window will be open until 8:00pm Est. If you do not confirm by then on the thread, you will not make the race. You can confirm at any time all the way up to 8:00pm Est on the night of the race!

*YOU HAVE UNTIL WEDNESDAY (8:30PM EST) FOLLOWING THE RACE TO FILE AN INCIDENT.*
  • Tuesday night, Eastern Standard Time
  • 8:30pm: Lobby opens for practice
  • 9:00pm - 9:10pm: Qualifying
  • Immediately after Qualifying: Remain on track and park vehicle after sector 1 so that grid order integrity is maintained prior to the race.
  • 9:15pm - 11:00pm: Race
  • Race starts will be Grid Start W/False Start check unless otherwise stated.
  • As sim racing drivers sometimes we forget that this is a game and let our competitive nature take over to the point we ruin other drivers races, forget the rules from time to time or have a brief lapse of judgement. We all enjoy racing that is why we are here, with that being said we need to remember others are here for the same reasons. The ARL way has and will always be clean and fun first! When we practice/race we all need to remember we are representing ARL and all the hard work that has been put in to make this one of the best up and coming leagues on GT Sport. These guidelines are not meant to single out a driver but are here to ensure that while racing hard all drivers understand what's expected of them. ARL has built a reputation of being a fun, competitive, clean series the following rules and guidelines are here to help drivers remember and learn the correct form of driving etiquette.
  • Clean racing is expected!
  • Racing hard and close will have some contact here and there, it is expected to be kept clean. Damage received or given most likely the other received damage, its expected to give way to the other car.
  • Drivers are not allowed to continuously Block.
  • Passing is expected to be done Cleanly and within track limits.
  • If contact is made that results in another car going off-track, the offending car is expected to concede track position to the other car involved in the incident no matter how many positions are lost. An Incident Report is expected to be filed.
  • Heavily damaged cars are expected to stay off the racing line until they get back to the pits for repairs.
  • Lapped cars are expected to hold their line, and let the faster drivers find a way around them.
  • Payback reactions will most likely result in a probationary period, or termination of their registration. This is something that will not be tolerated. Incident Reports can be filed, and will be looked at thoroughly.
IF YOU DISCONNECT PLEASE POST IN THE THREAD THAT YOU WERE DISCONNECTED AND WE WILL GIVE YOU POINTS FOR THE LAST PLACE ABOVE THE ONES THAT RAGE QUIT. IF YOU QUIT AND DON'T POST IN THE THREAD, YOU WILL BE SCORED WITH A DNF.
DNF WILL NOT BE TAKEN OFF OF THE FINAL POINT TOTAL AT THE END OF THE SEASON. YOU WILL STILL LOSE POINTS FROM THE RACES THAT YOU SCORED POINTS IN.
TO BETTER PREPARE FOR TWO LOBBIES IN THE FUTURE, WE ASK THAT EVERYONE BE IN THE ROOM BY 9 EST TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS A CHANCE TO RACE.
If you disconnect, but you are still running and everyone else leaves, Finish your race and send me a screen shot of your race results including your official Overall time. Disconnections must be announced up to not exceeding, 1 hour after the race to collect the points from the race position your overall time drops into.
FOR THE GR.3 LIMITED AND GR.1 OLD SCHOOL

IF YOU PIT AND ACCIDENTALLY PUT ON A COMPOUND THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY RAN, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY PIT AFTER EXITING TO AVOID A PENALTY.

IF YOU CHANGE TIRES TO A COMPOUND THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY RAN, AND YOU DONT PIT IMMEDIATELY, ALL LAPS RAN ON THOSE TIRES WILL BE NULL AND VOIDED. THIS MEANS, THAT YOU WILL BE PLACED X NUMBER OF LAPS DOWN AT THE END OF THE RACE.

FOR THE GR.3 PREMIER
There will be a 2 lap penalty for not using the harder compound in the race.
  • At least two tires must be kept within track limits at all times, rumbles, or curbs are included in track boundaries.
  • If a car gains an advantage by going over track limits, drivers are expected to life for one second to negate any potential advantage gained.
Race Length: 90 minutes
Vehicle Type: Gr. 1 (Group C)
Vehicle Selection: You may only run each car once
R92CP
787B
Sauber C9
XJR-9
962 C

Tuning: Prohibited
BOP: ON
Fuel Wear: 3x
Tire Wear: 4x
Tires: RSS RS RM RH (You may only run each tire once, and you must start the race on what you qualified on)
Visible Damage: On
Mechanical Damage: Heavy
Flag Rules: On
Start Type: Rolling Start (may have a formation lap pending track)
SCHEDULED RACES

• Ghosting During Race: None
  • Shortcut Penalty: None
  • Wall Collision Penalty: None
  • Side Contact Penalty: Off
  • Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collision: Off
  • Replace Car at Course Out: Off
  • Flag Rules: On
  • Countersteering Assist: Prohibited
  • ASM: Prohibited
  • Driving Line: No Limit
  • Traction Control: No Limit (may open this up)
  • ABS: No Limit
  • Auto-Drive: Prohibited

Vehicle Type: Gr. 3
Vehicle Selection: Chosen Manufacture from the allowed list
Mercedes - AMG GT3, SLS AMG Gt3
Toyota - Supra, FT-1
BMW - M6, Z4, M3
Aston Martin - Vantage, DB9
Ford - Mustang, GT Test Car
Peugeot - RCZ, VGT
Mazda (ONLY IF NEW CAR COMES) Atenza, RX-Vision GT3
Fuel Wear: 3x
Tire Wear: 4x
Tires: RSS RS RM RH (You may only run each tire once, and you must start the race on what you qualified on)
Start Type: Grid Start w/ False Start Check
SCHEDULED RACES

• Traction Control: No Limit

Vehicle Type: Gr. 3
Vehicle Selection: Any Gr.3
Fuel Wear: Follows Gr.3 Schedule
Tire Wear: Follows Gr.3 Schedule
Tires: Follows Gr.3 Schedule
Start Type: Grid Start w/ False Start Check
SCHEDULED RACES

• Traction Control: No Limit
  • 1st: 50 points
  • 2nd: 44 points
  • 3rd: 40 points
  • 4th: 36 points
  • 5th: 31 points
  • 6th: 28 points
  • 7th: 26 points
  • 8th: 24 points
  • 9th: 22 points
  • 10th: 20 points
  • 11th: 18 points
  • 12th: 17 points
  • 13th: 16 points
  • 14th: 15 points
  • 15th: 14 points
  • 16th: 13 points
  • 17th: 12 points
  • 18th: 11 points
  • 19th: 10 points
  • 20th: 9 points
  • 21st: 8 points
  • 22nd: 7 points
  • 23rd: 6 points
  • 24th: 5 points
  • 25th: 4 points
  • 26th: 3 points
  • 27th: 2 points
  • 28th: 1 point
  • 29th: 1 point
    ETC
Triple Crown is your overall finish across all races for the season. There will be NO dropped points. The lowest score at the end of the season wins. (Anyone who misses the race will receive 1 position more than the amount of racers for that week. Meaning, if we have 25 racers, you will receive points as if you finished 26th. The Triple Crown is designed to benefit those who race every week and the best part about this, The Triple Crown will have 2 Divisions Battling it out for ONE overall Triple Crown Champion.

*Tie-Breaker goes to best average finish for all 12 races.
  • 1st: 1 point
  • 2nd: 2 points
  • 3rd: 3 points
  • 4th: 4 points
  • 5th: 5 points
  • 6th: 6 points
  • 7th: 7 points
  • 8th: 8 points
  • 9th: 9 points
  • 10th: 10 points
  • 11th: 11 points
  • 12th: 12 points
  • 13th: 13 points
  • 14th: 14 points
  • 15th: 15 points
  • 16th: 16 point
  • 17th: 17 points
  • 18th: 18 points
  • 19th: 19 points
  • 20th: 20 points
  • 21st: 21 points
  • ETC

Last edited:
Thread is open, please use the following to sign up

PSN:
Gr.3 Limited Manufacture Choice

Toyota - Supra, FT-1
BMW - M6, Z4, M3
Peugeot - RCZ, VGT

Last edited:
PSN: GTR4MROD
Gr.3 AUDI GR3
Yea. Check the limited car selection.

Toyota - Supra, FT-1
BMW - M6, Z4, M3
Peugeot - RCZ, VGT

Thread is open, please use the following to sign up

PSN:
Gr.3 Limited Manufacture Choice

Toyota - Supra, FT-1
BMW - M6, Z4, M3
Peugeot - RCZ, VGT
Psn id:RRC_MORO
Car: Atenza gt3

We are tentatively set to start May 5th. The BoD will have their meeting within the next two days to discuss final details for Saturday nights Premier series. Once that meeting is done I will have a better idea of the schedule and it will be released shortly after. At this point in time I am not sure which mini series will be the season opener but stay tuned!!

Keep in mind guys you are selecting the manufacture for the limited Gr.3’s. Not just the car. The limited class only allows you to run a model in that manufacture 2 times out of the 4 races. Meaning you will have to run the other two races in another model of the manufacture.

Keep in mind guys you are selecting the manufacture for the limited Gr.3’s. Not just the car. The limited class only allows you to run a model in that manufacture 2 times out of the 4 races. Meaning you will have to run the other two races in another model of the manufacture.
So should we pick two cars now then or just wait til after the second race to pick?

Yea. Check the limited car selection.

Toyota - Supra, FT-1
BMW - M6, Z4, M3
Peugeot - RCZ, VGT
Ok, so how it works is let's say you pick BMW as your manufacturer. They have 4 cars...2 M6, the M3 and the Z4. You would be driving each car once, in an order of your choosing. If you go with Mercedes or any other manufacturer listed, with their 2 cars, you'd be driving each car twice, also in any order you choose. There should be 4 races in Gr.3.

Please correct me if I'm wrong @Neutty

Ok, so how it works is let's say you pick BMW as your manufacturer. They have 4 cars...2 M6, the M3 and the Z4. You would be driving each car once, in an order of your choosing. If you go with Mercedes or any other manufacturer listed, with their 2 cars, you'd be driving each car twice, also in any order you choose. There should be 4 races in Gr.3.

If that’s it that’s interesting

The M6 (2 versions) is an M6. M6 is only allowed to be ran twice.
Each Model can only be ran TWICE.
If you run BMW then you have the option of M6 2 times M3 1 time (or two) Z4 1 time (or two).

Hopefully after tonight’s BoD meeting, I’ll have this pretty much finalized and I’ll know the first races combo. I’m getting excited about the series. I will also try to explain it a little bit as well.

I I’ll have a practice lobby up for the Gr.1C (Old school) 80’s and early 90’s tonight. I may not beable to answer any questions during the time the lobby is open but I’ll have a lobby up with the settings I’m wanting to run for this mini series.

I I’ll have a practice lobby up for the Gr.1C (Old school) 80’s and early 90’s tonight. I may not beable to answer any questions during the time the lobby is open but I’ll have a lobby up with the settings I’m wanting to run for this mini series.
Is that i lieu of an offweek race, or in addition to?

Back