Tuesday Night Triple Crown Endurance - Dragon Trail - Seaside Gr.3 Premiere - Season Finale

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 438 comments
I had a lot of fun with Gr2's last night at Tokyo. Maybe something similar. Fast cars, tight handling.

Would love another F1500TA race but I think @Moby45 and I are the only ones that enjoy that car.

Wanna help get some data for some future series? I'm looking at the X2019 Competition and separately I'm looking at the Peugeot 908 and Audi R18 '11 with specific power and weight to even them out. I have the settings and we can run a race to see how they stack up

I had a lot of fun with Gr2's last night at Tokyo. Maybe something similar. Fast cars, tight handling.

Would love another F1500TA race but I think @Moby45 and I are the only ones that enjoy that car.

You are probably correct. But you might be able to sucker @BGCaligula into it since he does so well in them.

Alrighty then. BG says use the P1.
1a418200-eeb8-4c66-bc56-d5426738f210.gif

You know I end up learning to like cars I initially hated because of you guys :rolleyes:

Anyone down to practice the Gr.3 race at St. Croix A-II? I'm bored and wanna do some GT3 racing. I don't have ACC

Click here to confirm!

B31ED8F2-9FF7-47D0-A3CE-34C5F8D21661.jpeg

UPCOMING RACE

7/7
Week 9
Fuji International Speedway
12:00 Fine Weather
60 Laps
(Gr.1 C Old School)
Rolling start

*MUST USE A DIFFERENT GR.1 C THAN YOU HAVE USED IN THE OTHER GR.1 RACES!*
Tire Wear - 3x
Fuel Wear - 3x
RSS/RS/RM/RH (One set each only)

The Confirmation window will be open until 8:00pm Est. If you do not confirm by then on the thread, you will not make the race. You can confirm at any time all the way up to 8:00pm Est on the night of the race!

@Neutty, I’m gonna say tentative for tomorrow night, but great possibility I won’t race as my work schedule for this week is BLOWN APART...2am til 2pm ain’t working for me.sucks, but, look to see you guys Saturday night.

We had a week off, and man that was much needed. I’m ready to get back to the final stretch of the season!! Tonight will be a fun one. Fuji can reward you or you can lose a ton of time, which will it be for you?

Latest Posts

Back