Tuesday Night Triple Crown Endurance - Dragon Trail - Seaside Gr.3 Premiere - Season Finale

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 438 comments
Click here to confirm!

F3430277-816A-4E9C-B7D2-2D49703AB1AD.jpeg

UPCOMING RACE

7/28
Week 12
Dragon Trail - Seaside
8:00 Fine Weather
56 Laps
(Gr.3 PREMIER)
Grid Start w/ False Start Check

Tire Wear - 4x
Fuel Wear - 3x
RS/RM (Both Sets MUST be used atleast ONCE!)

The Confirmation window will be open until 8:00pm Est. If you do not confirm by then on the thread, you will not make the race. You can confirm at any time all the way up to 8:00pm Est on the night of the race!

Won’t make it tonight. Having the viewing / wake for my uncles funeral. Burial tomorrow. Have a great race everyone.

Well I’m announcing that I might be tentative tomorrow night pending my work schedule so hopefully I’ll be off and home in time

The triple crown comes down to tonight. Who will take home the crown?

2 of the 5 championships have been decided.
@Timlour has won both the Gr.1 Old School and the Gr.3 Limiteds in the Silver division.
@Jacob Falcon has won the Gr.3 Limited Bronze championship.
@JOSE SANCHEZ has won the Gr.1 Old School Bronze Championship.

@Herimopp89 has 26 points over @Neutty in the silver division in the Gr.3 Premiere series while @Jacob Falcon has a 15 point lead over @Rob Pardun.

Then we have the Triple Crown. @Jacob Falcon has a 5 point lead over @Timlour going Into tonight. All @Jacob Falcon needs to do is start and finish 5th place or better in his division to become the first ever ARL Triple Crown Champion.

The triple crown comes down to tonight. Who will take home the crown?

2 of the 5 championships have been decided.
@Timlour has won both the Gr.1 Old School and the Gr.3 Limiteds in the Silver division.
@Jacob Falcon has won the Gr.3 Limited Bronze championship.
@JOSE SANCHEZ has won the Gr.1 Old School Bronze Championship.

@Herimopp89 has 26 points over @Neutty in the silver division in the Gr.3 Premiere series while @Jacob Falcon has a 15 point lead over @Rob Pardun.

Then we have the Triple Crown. @Jacob Falcon has a 5 point lead over @Timlour going Into tonight. All @Jacob Falcon needs to do is start and finish 5th place or better in his division to become the first ever ARL Triple Crown Champion.

Yeaaahh LOL say hello to the champ hahaha
See you all tonight, thanks

Sucks I couldn't make it last night after 14 hrs at work driving I was too beat and passed out as soon as I get home

Thank you to everyone who joined in this season. A lot of work goes into these series and it shows that our hard work was worth it when you all show up and race.

how about some hype and love for @PApunk924 he handled points the entire season. He was the one who came up with the formulas on the google sheets.

Thank you to everyone who joined in this season. A lot of work goes into these series and it shows that our hard work was worth it when you all show up and race.

how about some hype and love for @PApunk924 he handled points the entire season. He was the one who came up with the formulas on the google sheets.
Hip hip hooray...good job to all involved, was different and a blast! To neutty for the concept, to the mrs for keeping track of everyone's choices, and to pa for keeping track of the pts!

I look forward to the next iteration of the endurance and what heri has in store for us

Hip hip hooray...good job to all involved, was different and a blast! To neutty for the concept, to the mrs for keeping track of everyone's choices, and to pa for keeping track of the pts!

I look forward to the next iteration of the endurance and what heri has in store for us

oh boy are you sure your ready.....

We will be taking a week off mostly so i cant get my stuff figured out, but the BOD has an idea of what i would like to do

oh boy are you sure your ready.....

We will be taking a week off mostly so i cant get my stuff figured out, but the BOD has an idea of what i would like to do
Not forget to use the other thread home skillet.

Back