Tuesday Night Triple Crown Endurance - Dragon Trail - Seaside Gr.3 Premiere - Season Finale

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 438 comments
giphy (2).gif

That was a really fun race! @TEX36 I was having fun trying to catch you but your tire strategy was perfect. What order did you use the tires?

Yes, the three of us had quite the chase going for a while.

Strategy? Just a Guess at best
Started on RS (15 laps), RM (20), RH (20), Finished on RSS (fuel for 10 laps)
But got lapped by P1 thru P4

Had a family “emergency” announced during one Pit Stop - so that broke my concentration for a while. (Turned out to be a suspected Open Door in the chicken coop - false alarm when inspected)

Next Tuesday will be a Barn Burner to be sure. Hope the opening laps have less Door Banging than the race last night.

Definitely a good way to go about it. I started on RSS and went down in grip order from there. So I was on RH when you went to RSS and you simply flew away. By the time those tires run out the gap between us is too big to make up in time. 👍

Yes, the three of us had quite the chase going for a while.

Strategy? Just a Guess at best
Started on RS (15 laps), RM (20), RH (20), Finished on RSS (fuel for 10 laps)
But got lapped by P1 thru P4

Had a family “emergency” announced during one Pit Stop - so that broke my concentration for a while. (Turned out to be a suspected Open Door in the chicken coop - false alarm when inspected)

Next Tuesday will be a Barn Burner to be sure. Hope the opening laps have less Door Banging than the race last night.
The Gr.1 C is a rolling start. I’m looking into a makeshift starting line for next weeks race due to the chicane.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

So, we had an issue on Tuesday night with Tires. Anyone who was in the party chat and may have heard what was said please keep it to yourself.

Any who, Upon investigating and rereading the rules, we have a minor issue. To the party/s involved with the rule (YOU MANY ONLY USE ONE COMPOUND EACH.) AND used the same compound twice you have gotten very lucky. The parties who used the compounds twice actually have just gotten away with murder. The reason being, i thought i added the penalty to the series, when i realized i placed it in another series by accident.

GOING FORWARD

IF YOU PIT AND ACCIDENTALLY PUT ON A COMPOUND THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY RAN, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY PIT AFTER EXITING TO AVOID A PENALTY.

IF YOU CHANGE TIRES TO A COMPOUND THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY RAN, AND YOU DONT PIT IMMEDIATELY, ALL LAPS RAN ON THOSE TIRES WILL BE NULL AND VOIDED. THIS MEANS, THAT YOU WILL BE PLACED X NUMBER OF LAPS DOWN AT THE END OF THE RACE.

If you have any questions you may send them my way. Thank you!

This is for the Gr.3 Limited, and the Gr.1 Old School Series

For the Gr.3 Premier Series, we require that you use the harder compound atleast once for any amount of laps.

Going forward, there will be a 2 lap penalty for not using the harder compound in the race.

Absolutely. I won’t run a mock or anything but will be looking at the starting line a little closer to get everyone out of the chicane.

Click here to confirm!

8EABC8A6-B249-479B-9C34-F64D93F42F58.jpeg

UPCOMING RACE

5/26
Week 4
Circuit de la Sarthe
06:30
26 Laps
(Gr.1 Old School)
Rolling start

Tire Wear - 3x
Fuel Wear - 3x
RSS/RS/RM/RH (YOU ONLY GET 1 SET EACH FOR THE RACE AND YOU MUST START THE RACE ON WHAT YOU QUALIFIED ON!)

The Confirmation window will be open until 8:00pm Est. If you do not confirm by then on the thread, you will not make the race. You can confirm at any time all the way up to 8:00pm Est on the night of the race!

Hey guys hope you are all well. I would like to know, just to have an idea, what would be a nice lap time target for next race? As far as I have trained, my best time was 3:26.298 on the Sauber
Thanks for answers

Back