Tuesday Night Triple Crown Endurance - Dragon Trail - Seaside Gr.3 Premiere - Season Finale

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 438 comments
Neutty, do I have the right tire decals?

7998468884122304528_23.jpg

Last edited:
Since i run all the series except fridays i think i need to write down what im auto confirmed for and which ones im not lol...

lol, sorry about the auto confirm.. With the new confirmation form we are trying something and cant add the auto confirm option

Anyone down to practice today? Gr.3 at Bathurst. RSS/RS Tires and Fuel x3. 12:00 ToD.

@Neutty Thanks for getting points updated, but how come we're using golf rules of lowest score wins?

Anyone down to practice today? Gr.3 at Bathurst. RSS/RS Tires and Fuel x3. 12:00 ToD.

@Neutty Thanks for getting points updated, but how come we're using golf rules of lowest score wins?

Its an accumulation of your total finish position throughout the series. If you placed 1st in race 1 and 4th in race 2 you would have a total of 5 points.

sorry, this was a long day at the shop.. I was practicing for another race this evening, and havnt had time to check thread.q

No worries. Anything happening tomorrow night? I did some testing and I'm curious about one thing though. Getting RS tires to last 14 laps without significant dropoff. You think it's possible?

No worries. Anything happening tomorrow night? I did some testing and I'm curious about one thing though. Getting RS tires to last 14 laps without significant dropoff. You think it's possible?
This race is not a One Set each tire grade. We just have to use both grades listed. IMHO

Back