Tuning Level -> Actual specs

I've been playing Enthusia for a while, and I've been able to "level up" some of my cars to level 10.

However, what bothers me is that I've been unable to get the actual upgraded figures.

When I go check on the specs of my NSX for instance, it still says it's got 276HP even though it's at level 10.

So does anybody know if it is possible to know the "upgraded" HP and weigth values?

What I've noticed is that I got a race transmission at level 10, and racing brakes at level 7... according to the sound the car produces.

Thanks.

Perhaps I'm blind through love for the game's realism, but I see this as an advantage, in a sense:

If you see a modified car on the road, it's possible that not even the owner knows exactly how much power it has (just look at all those tuning car magazines who run dyno tests -- the owners' expected output of their car rarely matches up with the reading), let alone someone on the sidewalk!

It does annoy me, though, that every tuned car in Enthusia looks like a sleeper in the most extreme sense of the word -- stock ride height, wheel size, tyre width, etc, etc.

For me, the brake squeal more than makes up for the shortcomings.

Yeah, tuning in Enthusia is a two-sided coin compared to GT4.

The performance and sounds are more realistic/accurate...but you have no idea what you've done. :lol:

The only thing I can suggest, if you really want to know, is using a simple acceleration-calculating program like Cartest to experiment with different HP/weight numbers until you come close to matching the quarter-mile time of the Enthusia version of the car (the Ocean Bridge in Time Attack has a checkpoint at the quarter-mile)...of course, Cartest doesn't feature all of Enthusia's cars, so you'll have to add many of them...

(I recommend the program anyway, it's a pretty neat tool, if not 100% accurate. :) )

Hi, Thanks for the recommendations, I'll try it out.

As for what you said Orbit, I kind of agree... after playing Enthusia for a while I found out that these values can be meaningless as I've seen a 500 HP car getting beaten by a 300HP car...

Anyways, thanks.

Latest Posts

Back