Turbo Blowoff Valve Code

I found some codes on this website http://members.tripod.com/~bigsword/PS2/granturismo3.html
for turbo blowoff valve. I like the sound a turbo makes when it releases and I want it to be really loud or as loud as I can get it on the game. How do I do it?

the code is for GameShark and of course I have a gameshark.
it is 1C041288 - 1456E??? the last digits are missing. What would they be for the blowoff valve to be loud? Any help would be appreciated.

To the best of my knowlege, those codes will not change the volume of the turbo sound, but rather change the amount of turbo boost U get in each gear. If U want to experiment with it, there is an adjustment value calculator on that same site. Put a value like 250 in the top box and hit calculate, and it will give U the code for that value,(the last 8 digits of the code).

Thanks for the Info. I don't mind messing with it. I was just wondering if there was a way to make the release louder. I did notice while I was playing the game earlier that the Toyota GT-One had a louder realease than most cars. So I might just change the engine and turbo out eith those ones. But I will try the playing with the codes and I'll let you know what happens.

great. i was looking for the same thing as laud blow off valve sound. i reallize it changes with body codes. once i swap body. the laud blow sound goes away. i was use MKs. GS2 may work out fine.

use GS2-
EX: bought a penzoil R34. change to a R34Mspec body. the downforce remain F/0.61 & R/0.81. if you do that that with MKs. the downforce will be change to stock R34Mspec downforce.

so. buy GT-one road car and swap anything with GS2 will keep the blow off valve sound i guess.

Back