Turbo Lag in Hybrids

• Thread starter Ttone57
  • 4 comments
I need help!!!!

I have a 23000hp beetle where the turbo won't kick in until 500+mph. This car was built just for the test course and by the time I hit 500mph the car is already at the end of the straight. I have no idea how to fix this, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Yea I have the same problem on some of my cars...but it shouldn't be a matter of speed, it should depend on RPM. Some of my cars won't boost(the gauge shows full boost, but the car doesn't want to move)untill over 4000RPM. Just check what engine you are useing,if it's NA it might not like the turbo, and if you put both NA and turbo on at the same time it will slow it down. I suggest taking the turbo off, going to the ini file, and changing the power multiplyer(line 440)to like 1300(power X 1.3) or as high as you want it. Then go into the game and buy the normal turbo for the car, usually you won't have a problem with it.

Yea, I'll give that a shot, I think I've got an NA engine with the turbo. But I don't think the RPM's are the problem because the turbo gauge doesn't even move until around 500-510MPH. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Thanks though.

No, GT3. If I'm talking hybrids it's GT3. I made a lot of hybrids for GT2, but I'm done with that. Out with the old and in with the new.

Back