Turkish Motorsport Federation's GT Sport Tournament

• Thread starter vcx
  • 11 comments

vcx

Turkey
Turkey
VCX35
Hello Everyone, Turkish Motorsport Federation (TOSFED) will going to start a tournament for Turkish digital racers on GT Sport in May. Currently we have a few information about it. The Federation is planning to make 2 tournaments which are based on circuit racing and rally racing. Circuit racing concept is confirmed that players will join via GT Sport but rally concept is not declared yet. Maybe a different game on PS4 or GT Sport.

The Participants should get digital license from the federation to participate in the tournaments. The winner of the circuit race tournament will going to represent the Turkey in 23th-25th October 2020 Paris FIA Motorsport Games Organization in digital category. The Rally tournament winner will claim money as a prize. All the races will going to publish on twitch.tv in live stream. Main sponsor of the organization is RedBull and Shell.

These are all i know at the moment but I am so glad to see my federation prefer the PS4 platform and GT Sport. Thats why I wanted to share this to you guys.

I hope the other federations will do this to their countries too.

UPDATE: I forgot to update the last informations. The tournament winner will not going to attend to 2020 Paris FIA Motorsport Games Organization. Motorsport games organization is delayed because of the corona virus to the next year. Turkish Motorsport Federation changed the award to money prize. Who finished in top 3 of the tournament will gain money.

Rally tournament is started on PS4 platform and the game is WRC 8.

Last edited:
4th leg of the tournament is starting soon...Here is the live streaming link to watch the race.

TOSFED Tournament is finished and the top 3:

1. Özcan YILMAZ (GTTY_Ozcan)
2. Aytaç GÖRDÖS (GTTY_AYTAC-77)
3. Batuhan BİLGİN (GTTY_Batu)

Thanks to the gtplanet family for supporting my topic here. I hope everyone enjoyed the live streams and the tournament.

Latest Posts

Back