Turn 10 Boss Confirms Forza Motorsport 7 Will Ship With Over 700 Cars

These will be mostly FE cars no doubt since FH3 had 30+ of them and FM6 so far only 6. If we're lucky there might be a handful of surprise cars hidden as rewards from playing the game. But I'm not going to get my hopes up for that.

Fingers crossed that the #3 Toyota GT-One is one of the 30 cars to come. I was crushed when I didn't see it in the race car reveal.

We have 670 cars, and 44 remain to bring in a total of 714 cars.

Hopefully they'll add six more IndyCars, 15 more NASCAR vehicles, eight 2015-spec Super GT vehicles (all Honda NSX Concept GTs and Nissan GT-Rs), six new road cars, three returning road cars and returning race cars such as the two Audi R8 LMP machines, the BMW 125i M Sport touring car, the #93 BMW Art Car 3.0 CSL, the Bentley Speed 8 and the MG Metro 6R4.

I really hope this happens...

The reason as to why Forza Motorsport 7 is not going to have a lot of new cars is probably because Turn 10 Studios wanted to revamp the career mode and incorporate more aspects to make the game more on the lines of motorsport racing.

The reason as to why Forza Motorsport 7 is not going to have a lot of new cars is probably because Turn 10 Studios wanted to revamp the career mode and incorporate more aspects to make the game more on the lines of motorsport racing.
So why are there naff all new race cars and why is it a very limited selection of race cars then?

Also from the looks of it GT Sport will get updated into the next generation of gaming, instead of being a yearly thing(lol).

By the time GT7 releases we'll all be zipping around in jet cars so it'll already be obsolete :lol:

Back