Turtle Racing League :: Friday Night Enduro Racing Series : Thanks for the Memories Turtles!!Full 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 709 comments
@Ph1sher,

Hey I just want to let you know I don't think I'm going to end up racing tonight. The way this track is I'm losing too much speed in the loop and other fast corners on the track. I'm not sure if some of these corners you guys can take flat or not but it feels that way.

I do not wish to be a roadblock to anyone behind me using a wheel, for it is an accident waiting to happen. Best of luck to you all for the races this evening.

@Ph1sher,

Hey I just want to let you know I don't think I'm going to end up racing tonight. The way this track is I'm losing too much speed in the loop and other fast corners on the track. I'm not sure if some of these corners you guys can take flat or not but it feels that way.

I do not wish to be a roadblock to anyone behind me using a wheel, for it is an accident waiting to happen. Best of luck to you all for the races this evening.
Sounds good no worries I understand your reason. Have a great night Bambi! Thanks for the heads up :cheers:

already did, heh.
Hmmm uhmm not sure what to do

ok i got lobbies. now i just need to figure out how to find the right one
It's community, GT6 clubs and Leagues then Turtle Racing League the one ran by me and lobbies and you should see it there

the only thing I would say with what I wrote was that it could be a problem so why shouldnt there be a rule for it so it does not happen and just for that there is no misunderstanding, I could NEVER find to win that way, but I must admit that I am becoming sick and tired of hearing again and again that it is only for fun and so on , not to say that it's not really good to hear, because iff it was not so, would I not be here, but no matter whatever is being said, we are here to have fun and close race, but having said that I must admit that I am here to win if I can, and only in a fair and clean way , but I must admit that maybe I shouldnt be here , probaly best for all , so thank you for the fun times/races and hope you all will have fun in season 2

It IS for fun. TRL was NEVER meant as a serious series. If you want that, go to SNAIL or stay in the WRS. I thought the WRS Karting Champ would enjoy not fighting for a championship for a change.

Thanks everyone for coming out tonight! It was a lot of fun! I enjoyed all the close battles in all 3 races. That NSX race was absolutely so much fun with the car being loose and fighting the car along with everyone on track :)

Thanks everyone! See you all next Friday Night :cheers:

@Ph1sher,

I really wish you would have come out and given it a go last night. I went in fully expecting to be in the back but ended up with a second and a first on my ds3. With how much faster than me you are you could have had a great night and probably won it all. While i understand where you are coming from to an extent i think its always worth giving it a shot and if you're not feeling it, parking it or dropping back. You never know when things may align in your favor though and giving it a few laps to see how things shake out can lead to unforseen opprtunities like the wheel guys struggling to fight their wheels back and forth while us ds3 guys calmy flick the analog stick and survive.

I really wish you would have come out and given it a go last night. I went in fully expecting to be in the back but ended up with a second and a first on my ds3. With how much faster than me you are you could have had a great night and probably won it all. While i understand where you are coming from to an extent i think its always worth giving it a shot and if you're not feeling it, parking it or dropping back. You never know when things may align in your favor though and giving it a few laps to see how things shake out can lead to unforseen opprtunities like the wheel guys struggling to fight their wheels back and forth while us ds3 guys calmy flick the analog stick and survive.
Yes retrospectively it probably would have been worth a shot, I agree. My decision was also influenced by a number of outside factors as well as the lack of practice on my part. There's a lot going on right now in my life and I didn't think it would be worth investing two hours of my time without knowing if I was going to drive like an idiot or not.

Congratulations on your result though, definitely impressive. 👍

6 tracks for the Karting Week

Round 1: Tsubaka
Round 2: Matterhorn Mini
Round 3: Autumn Ring Mini
Round 4: Silverstone Stowe
Round 5: Madrid Full
Round 6: Brands Hatch Indy

I will be going over the rules, race craft before this Saturday for ALL drivers

Guessing I missed this? #ifso #lesigh

I can only hope I will have time to practice for this one. Surprisingly, outside of the oddball WRS time trial, I do not think I've ever done a proper off-road race before. That said, I will need to practice and get a feel for it before I go out and try to be competitive but I am looking forward to it!

I just want to put this out there as an observation from my testing so far: know where the braking zones are. There are plenty of corners that look like you can take them faster than you really can so be kind to that middle pedal.

Back