Turtle Racing League :: Friday Night Enduro Racing Series : Thanks for the Memories Turtles!!Full 

• Thread starter Ph1sh
  • 709 comments
It didn't help that Green, Eifert, and Vontaze among other were out for multiple games. And our kicker forgot how to kick.
Your kicker forgot how to kick? Pshh look at Blair Walsh for us :lol:

Room open in a hour ish 👍

Your kicker forgot how to kick? Pshh look at Blair Walsh for us :lol:
I can only imagine how it felt to see him miss that kick last year. I didn't realize he had missed 4 field goals and 4 PAT's this season as well before being released. He could have given Nugent a run for his money with his 6 missed field goals and 6 missed PAT's before his release. :lol: Walsh was released 1 month before Nugent. It would have been close. :D

Sorry for the lagg issues on my end, thought I had this fixed since everything was working fine up until tonight. Will try resetting the modem tomorrow before the race and see what happens.
I understand your frustration damon, if you need help with connection wise, I believe @randy1122 could help out :cheers:

We want the best possible race experience for you and the drivers around you on track.

Thanks for coming out to practice last night! We experimented a few different room setups to figure out best room without lag.

Pit meeting with pre race info will be released soon 👍

Turtle Racing League : Enduro Series

PS_Messages_20170117_134526.jpg

The First Turn Rule - It is the policy of this league for you to hold your position in turn 1 and not try to improve it unless the following situations occur: 1) The driver directly in front of you is asleep on the start. 2) The driver directly in front of you runs off course with at least 2 wheels off the track. 3) Obvious race incidents that must be avoided. 4) If you are able to fully draft past someone without incident or disruption to the other driver(s) with a reasonable distance before approaching the first turn.
Holding your position in the first turn is limited to the first turn on the first lap. This rule is in place for 2 reason: (1) to effectively avoid incidents in the first turn, and (2) so that drivers who are being careful and doing their part to avoid incidents in the 1st turn of are not taken advantage of. There is no sense in causing an incident in the congestion of the first turn. You can not win the race on the 1st turn or even the 1st lap. If a complaint is filed, the decision we make will be one that promotes an incident free first turn

Dive Bombing

Dive bombing is unacceptable, and only results in incidents. It is not the same as passing under braking. Dive-bombing is when a trailing car intentionally brakes late to dive underneath the car in front of them as they are turning into a corner. The trailing driver must move to the low groove for at least 3-4 seconds prior to corner entry so that the leading driver can see the trailing drivers intentions in his mirror. However, running the low groove is not a guarantee that he will allow you to pass, it is only an indication that you wish to pass on the low side. The trailing driver must also have gained at least a half a car length lead before braking begins so the leading driver can see his position and avoid contact

- If you make contact where you know or even have doubts that you caused a driver to go off track or lose positions, you must concede and wait up for them. Mistakes happen, however leaving a caused accident is unacceptable.

Qualifying Procedure

We are going to do a 5 minute qualifying session and that will be how the grid will look for race 1, with race 2 being Reverse grid. If you didn't race in the previous race meaning race 1 and onto the next race you will line up up front but I ask those drivers to pull over to the side and go to the back of the pack then resume racing. You don't need to ghost back just start off the race and pull over and let everyone by and resume racing.

Divisions information

- Reminder what division you all will be assigned to tonight.

Racing Schedule (ALL TIMES Central Zone)

Room(s) Open - 8:00 pm
Merge Rooms (If Needed) - 8:45
Qualifying - 8:55
Race 1 - 9:00
Race 1 Ends - 9:45
Race 2 - 9:50 - 9:53
Race 2 ends - 10:35 - 10:45

Be there on Time, our goal is to finish before 11 PM CST

Division 1

@Ph1sher
@Dolph Drago
@Whitey093
@Kross24
@randy1122
@Antares26
@micantony (Host)
@GTRacer22
@lllTrick
@Vegasracer

@SRT DK Racing

Division 2

@littleregret265 (host)
@damonc84
@CAB114
@aceboy127
@quentin1974
@Dylan
@WilliFRendon
@AngryEater
@oharagbr19
@footieclarkey

ALL DRIVERS : Reminders

- If you hit someone off track, please wait up and give position back. 👍

- Be Careful when Existing Pits, If a car is coming into turn 1 as you Leave pits, they have the right of way into Turn 1

- Any Incidents should NOT be dealt in room, or pubically. PM your Division Host steward and we will take it from there.

- If your getting Lapped, the lapped car must hold his line and allow the leaders by.

If we have 16 or less show ups tonight we will merge to 1 room but still scoring will be based off divisions.

- Again, Please Be careful in the 1st couple corners! High Powered Car at a fast tricky track! It's a challenge for everyone which is what I want yet put your race craft first, it will be very important early on as well for the entire race 👍

And lastly, Have some Fun out there :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi would love to join my number is #69 and psn is clarkeyboi88
Welcome to Turtle Racing League footieclarkey! I'll get you added to the drivers list and you should have a club invite to the club on GT6 any second.

I'll place you to race with Division 2 tonight 👍

If you have any questions regarding on track or off track please feel free to ask as we are all willing to help each other.

Welcome to Turtle Racing League, it's great to have you apart of the League :cheers:

Welcome to Turtle Racing League footieclarkey! I'll get you added to the drivers list and you should have a club invite to the club on GT6 any second.

I'll place you to race with Division 2 tonight 👍

If you have any questions regarding on track or off track please feel free to ask as we are all willing to help each other.

Welcome to Turtle Racing League, it's great to have you apart of the League :cheers:

Thank you very much look forward to racing with you all

Hi Ph1sher , I would also like too join up for tonights race iff thats possible , #71
Of Course! 👍 Welcome To Turtle Racing League Racing Line :cheers: You should get a Club Invite into Turtle Racing League on GT6 any second so your set to go tonight. Based off racing with you in the past with your speed, I think Division 1 shall be a good start for you :D

If you have any questions regarding off or on track, don't be afraid to ask. 👍

Again, Its great to have you apart of the League, See you tonight! Going to be a lot of fun! :cheers:

@SRT DK Racing what's your PSN again? Isn't it Racingline? I apoligize for not remembering it

Of Course! 👍 Welcome To Turtle Racing League Racing Line :cheers: You should get a Club Invite into Turtle Racing League on GT6 any second so your set to go tonight. Based off racing with you in the past with your speed, I think Division 1 shall be a good start for you :D

If you have any questions regarding off or on track, don't be afraid to ask. 👍

Again, Its great to have you apart of the League, See you tonight! Going to be a lot of fun! :cheers:

@SRT DK Racing what's your PSN again? Isn't it Racingline? I apoligize for not remembering it

I had hoped for division 3 hehe , just kidding , see you on track :)

I had hoped for division 3 hehe , just kidding , see you on track :)
Haha, that would be 1 fast lineup in Division 3 with just you in it ;)

What's your psn again? Just want to make sure I send the club invite to the correct psn

MrRacingline
Ah gotcha. Alright Im typing in your name to invite you to the club but seems to not want to find your psn so I can send the invite, not sure if that's because if your max on clubs or if im typing a uppercase / lowercase error. But i'll keep trying.

It keeps saying we're sorry but due to users status you are unable to send invitation

:odd: hmm I'll look into it to figure it out asap

Ah gotcha. Alright Im typing in your name to invite you to the club but seems to not want to find your psn so I can send the invite, not sure if that's because if your max on clubs or if im typing a uppercase / lowercase error. But i'll keep trying.

I have removed a club a little while ago , I`ll try log out and in , maybe that will help .....

edit. done

edit edit , I got the invite now :) ty

I have removed a club a little while ago , I`ll try log out and in , maybe that will help .....
Ah it worked 👍 sent! Great! You should be all set for tonight's races! Make sure you have the Corvette all ready for tonight and we are looking forward to seeing you on track :cheers:

I'm trying to join but won't let me mate
GT6 Servers / connection wise has been really poor lately :banghead: We have been testing out multiple settings to figure out how to reduce lag, connection errors, ect. Only so much a league can do before we have no control over issues like lag, and disconnections. Hopefully tonight's races go well knowing that connections are an issue lately

GT6 Servers / connection wise has been really poor lately :banghead: We have been testing out multiple settings to figure out how to reduce lag, connection errors, ect. Only so much a league can do before we have no control over issues like lag, and disconnections. Hopefully tonight's races go well knowing that connections are an issue lately
Hopefully mate ok no worries we will see you later on

I've created a room now if any one wants to join?
If you still have the room open or if you make one in a hour I'll join

Otherwise I'll open up a practice room in a hour or so

Practice room open! Feel free to join and get some practice in. I'll let you know when I close the room

Last edited:
Hey P1sher,

I'm missing the room number, you sent it to me, I just can't find where it is. Long day at work has fried my brain for anymore technology! Plus the continuous snowfall too...

Excuse me!

Regards,
SteveO

Back