[Tutorial] How to get ALL the DLC in GT5 (New Method) (Fastest and Easiest Ever!)

Now I am staying on 2.11 for good and I can use all your DLC's :cheers:, and the first time I forgot to tick the box but it is all good now and working well 👍.

Last edited:
When i claim the dlc cars i get a error saying i need to reinstall the pack
Lol happened to me too.
The button is on the top of the DLC section

What update are you on though? I have heard some say on updates 2.12 and beyond, it will reset your XP if you edit it, but I can't confirm if that is the case or not. One thing I can confirm though is this sort of thing has happened to me before even on 2.11 and mind you, I made it to level 40 legitimately. Despite this, it happened to me several times.

Either way, I don't think it's any fault of the editor.
2.11 and ik it wasent the fault of the editor

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I'm having a problem. I've used the save game editor program to add credits to my game in case of needing a certain car for a certain event. Recently, it hasn't been working. I do the steps as said in the main post, but it doesn't carry over. Example: I am currently at 1,300,000 credits and went to add 20,000,000 credits. I saved it and it's all good. However, I go to copy the save file to my PS3 and it still says 1,300,000 credits. Any help on how to fix this issue?

Last edited:
So, I'm having a problem. I've used the save game editor program to add credits to my game in case of needing a certain car for a certain event. Recently, it hasn't been working. I do the steps as said in the main post, but it doesn't carry over. Example: I am currently at 1,300,000 credits and went to add 20,000,000 credits. I saved it and it's all good. However, I go to copy the save file to my PS3 and it still says 1,300,000 credits. Any help on how to fix this issue?
I need to know one thing though, when you say 1,300,000 credits, is that just what the save game says while you're on the PS3's XMB? Also, what is it when you go in the game?

Last edited:
It says it in the XMB and in the game.
Only thing I can think of is to double-check and make sure you didn't miss anything when using the save editor. I forgot to ask, but what GT5 update are you on?

Also, I'll help you with this for now, however to anyone who has any questions about the editor that aren't related to obtaining DLC, I recommend posting them here.

Last edited:
Only thing I can think of is to double-check and make sure you didn't miss anything when using the save editor. I forgot to ask, but what GT5 update are you on?

Also, I'll help you with this for now, however to anyone who has any questions about the editor that aren't related to obtaining DLC, I recommend posting them here.
It was on 2.17

So, I tried the Garage editor and it did the same thing. In the XMB and game, credits remain unchanged.
So you tried a different GT5 garage editor, and it is the the same thing with the credits ?.
Another thing are you copying the save on your USB to your PS3 and overwriting the save on your PS3 ?.

I think the main issue here is that he's on 2.17, it pretty much wiped most of the modifications you can do. I highly recommend you get up to 2.11 and just reinstall the game again.

I think the main issue here is that he's on 2.17, it pretty much wiped most of the modifications you can do. I highly recommend you get up to 2.11 and just reinstall the game again.
I am pretty sure I used the editor on 2.17 and got the credits working ok, but as you said it is better on 2.11 because you can do a lot more stuff with a garage editor, than on 2.17 version.

Hey, thank you for the tutorial! Just a quick question since I'm doubting Garage Editors (have lost my savegame once nearly), can I add Car Tickets safely into the game without destroying my save? And can I add credits safely as well? I'm just really paranoid about this. I backed up my save but I'm still a bit scared to try and add cars/credits. . .

Hey, thank you for the tutorial! Just a quick question since I'm doubting Garage Editors (have lost my savegame once nearly), can I add Car Tickets safely into the game without destroying my save? And can I add credits safely as well? I'm just really paranoid about this. I backed up my save but I'm still a bit scared to try and add cars/credits. . .
I’ve used them shouldn’t even destroy a save at all.

Back