[Tutorial] How to get ALL the DLC in GT5 (New Method 2020)

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Sonygamer455, Aug 9, 2020.

1. marcogiampa23

marcogiampa23

im getting the same thing, all anti virus is disabled, latest version of the .net framework installed (4.8) and when i click on the apllication i says opening and just nothing happens?

2. Parnelli Bone

Parnelli Bone Premium

Yeah me too, except that I can't even install 4.8 of NET Framework since I haven't got Windows 10. I wonder if the author of the Save Editor is interested in trying to make the program available for non Win10 users. Probably not.

On the other hand, I figured out how to keep Norton from interfering with installing the editor. When Norton blocks the install, there will be a pop up message saying so. I clicked on this message. I think there was an Options option, so I tried clicking on that. Eventually I found a way to tell Norton NOT to block the editor. So now the editor is on my computer without Norton's blocking it, but it just doesn't open (as marco above me says).

Sonygamer455 likes this.
  3. pez2k

pez2k

.NET 4.8 supports Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 and 10, it's not exclusive to Windows 10.

4. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

Oh snap, I have been forgetting to reply here.
    Not really sure what to tell you. What version of Windows are you on?

5. Parnelli Bone

Parnelli Bone Premium

It's not working for me on my home computer (8.1), I don't know what else to say. :( Not a huge problem, not the end of the world or anything.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  6. marcogiampa23

marcogiampa23

Im on 1909, supposedly most up to date according to my pc, I have installed the most up to date version of the .NET framework, disabled all firewalls and such.

When I open the file for the first time after restarting my pc it come up with the windows protected your pc message, i click run anyway, the little blue loading icon spins for a few seconds and nothing happens, then if i try open it again it just spins for a few seconds and nothing, ive tried the previous versions aswell

7. marcogiampa23

marcogiampa23

Is there a way I could sendyou my game file and you could do it for me? All I really want is spa for my main account and then a fully hacked all cars account?

8. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

Sorry for the delay, been forgetting to reply here lately.
    Not sure what to tell you. I have notified the creator, I'll see what he tells me when he answers.
    If you have your save game copied to a USB drive, you can just right click it, "Send to" and then click "Compressed (zipped) Folder" and upload it here.

9. marcogiampa23

marcogiampa23

Here is my current game file, could someone please do this for me, sorry it just wont work on mine, thanks in advanced

Could you duplicate the file and have:
    -One file exactly the same with just the dlc tracks and dlc cars only
    -Another file with just everything, max level, cash, dlc etc

THANKS!

Attached Files:

• PS3.zip
      File size:
      616.4 KB
      Views:
    AgentBlackDog likes this.
  10. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

Let me ask you one thing though, are you planning on using each of the saves on separate profiles on the PS3?

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  11. marcogiampa23

marcogiampa23

no I was going to use them on the same profile, just back them up and load on whichever one i want from the usb, do i need to use seperate profiles?

12. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

For what you're planning to do, no.

Anyways, here they are.

1 is this:
    2 is this:
    2 has tons of cash, secret menu turned on, max level and all the DLC installed.

For future reference, their is GT5 Garage Editor 1.3.1 that can do pretty much all the things you mentioned except the DLC and it generally has fewer issues running. I recommend checking that out for anything not DLC related. :tup:

Attached Files:

• 1.zip
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
    • 2.zip
      File size:
      634.8 KB
      Views:
    AgentBlackDog likes this.
  13. marcogiampa23

marcogiampa23

than
    thanks so much, ive tested the maxed out account but not the regular one yet, spa with the f2007 is sick and loving the ssrX with the speed test

14. sonic378

sonic378

Something about my main GT5 account prevents me from using this tutorial, it loads up until the game makes the backup data and starts a loop there (Saving data...), and I don't know why or what can be done to stop this besides deleting game data utility.

I created a new save data on another local account on my PS3, used this tutorial and it DID WORK THERE. I had the Speed Test in GT Life, JP X2010, track DLC, and the car packs in Car Delivery.

So, I used the garage editor 1.3.1 to change my main account "Course Available" and "Car Available" numbers to 0, since those relate to DLC and 0 is a save file with no DLC unlocked. Booted the game up, saw i had no access to track DLC or car DLC as expected. So I opened up v0.0.7.3 with this save file, but for some reason the save editor still says "Installation Complete" for DLC I have zero access to in game. I click "Install Again" on DLCs I know I don't have, Save, Eject my USB, copy my data over to the PS3. Boot the game, still a never ending loop of Saving data...

I really don't want to delete my Game Data Utility, but if no one has any other ideas I think I may have to us this last resort

15. Razerman

Razerman

Do you have the GT5Database.db in the same directory as the executable? And once you run the application, does it create error.log-file in that executable directory? If not, when you look at the task manager, does it show the app still running or does it crash?

16. Razerman

Razerman

Ymm, why did you do that? And the installation buttons don't affect the Course Available values. Only the persist DLC:s buttton does, so you need to untick and tick it again.

"Still a never ending loop of Saving data..." ymm, still? You didn't mention any looping before, just that you had no access to some DLC:s, so which one is it?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020 at 7:47 AM
  17. sonic378

sonic378

I changed the course values because I was just guessing that me having the DLC prior (years ago) then changing the values to be able to use them on Practice/Arcade (again I made this value change years ago). I'll run my back-up and see what happens if I ONLY tick the box and just Save.[15 MINUTES LATER] Nope, still just goes into that Back-Up creation/Saving data... loop, EVEN if I just tick the "Persist DLC" box and then Save. :(

The looping only happened after I used this Save Editor (7.3). The only access to DLCs I had were some tracks that I could unlock by changing the Course Available value, I wanted the proper car packs, not just hex swapped base cars, and the speed test on GT Life from this editor. Sorry, I wasn't clear earlier

18. marcogiampa23

marcogiampa23

Yes i have GT5Database aswell, it runs in task manager for 5sec and then disapears so I assume it crashed

19. Razerman

Razerman

So the backup doesn't have a looping problem but it starts looping after using the editor? Can you send the before edit and after edit files? Can DM if you don't want to send them here.

Ok, what about the other question, does it create error.log-file?