TVR Cerbera Speed 12 Setups

• Thread starter JKooks
  • 3 comments
As a (disappointed) fan of the Cerbera, I'm just curious about how people are setting up their Speed 12's. I was horrified (yes, horrified - beyond belief, mind you) to see the Cerbera 4.5 and LM scrapped for GT3. So, I've been toying with the "Cerbera" Speed 12 in a desperate bid to relive the glory days of winning every race with a single car. I haven't had much luck, but it's still a fun car to throw around on the Complex String.

My recipe for disaster:

Spring Rate

Front: 19.8
Rear: 17.8

Ride Height

Front: 70
Rear: 75

Shock Bound

Front: 4
Rear: 4

Shock Rebound

Front: 8
Rear: 8

Camber Angle

Front: Default
Rear: Default

Toe Angle

Stabilizers

Brake Balance

Front: 19
Rear: 24

Limited-slip Initial Torque

Front: N/A
Rear: 15

Limited-slip Accel.

Rear: 50

Limited-slip Decel.

Rear: 30

Gear Ratio: Too many variables - it's your call.

Active Stability Management: 3-5

TCS Controller: 5-8

Obviously, you should purchase every available upgrade. However, while I purchased the Stage 1 NA Tune just in case I need it, I rarely, if ever have it equipped. I've turned better times with nothing more than an oil change and handling upgrades. But if raw power is your thing, knock yourself out.

If you can do better, I'm all ears.

How many laps can your Speed 12 go on Super Slicks?, how about Slicks?
Do you put the same tires front and rear, or hard ones on the rear, etc...

Anyone, Anyone. I want to run the Polyphony Digital Cup this weekend and I don't want to waste time trying to gauge how my tires will hold up.

Do the other cars pit in this race? How many times?

... a desperate bid to relive the glory days of winning every race with a single car. I haven't had much luck ...

I've been using the GT-One Road Car with a lot of luck. It's super fast, handles like it's on rails, and I get pretty good tire life. It's not as pretty as a TVR, but it scoots on the race track.

~LoudMusic

Back