TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Wow, once again, this is quality for sure, your first Aventador shot is amazing ! You close and blurry pictures are pure artistic work, love it !

Wow, once again, this is quality for sure, your first Aventador shot is amazing ! You close and blurry pictures are pure artistic work, love it !
If you are yet to see part 2 from my milestone update, then you can find it above the contest entries. However does it top my contest entries update, then well my answer is this:

"Yes"

Other then that, thanks for the in-depth comment.

Wow, you really make pics we can't see elsewhere, always a very artistic touch and a great art of composition !
Thank You :)

Cool, I'm loving the composition of cars in the photos and how clean they look like when being edited. ;)

:embarrassed: if i can see the road that photo will be excelent. and that mountains ! and the sky !

very nice photo
Cool, I'm loving the composition of cars in the photos and how clean they look like when being edited. ;)
Cheers

Your composition is still phenominal,one of the best here as always :eek:
Thanks for popping by. 👍

FM Photomode Gallery News

Earlier on, I finally got around to doing a brand new update. However if any of you want to look at it, then you can do so by clicking on my signature.

Yep them some great entries. I like a lot of them. But I think my fav would have to be the artistic X1 nose shot form the 2.0 bokeh week. I love it. :eek: But all around super work Jamie. 👍 👍

Sweet, I'm loving the usage of gradations and contrast of shadings with tints in the photos.

Wonderful shots. Very artistic, keep up the good work!
While I can't do some of the heavy edits that are posted by a range of people, I always try to use an artistic state of mind when doing a update.

So many to choose but I decide to like it all! :drool:
It is a good thing, that I don't have any rules that force people to pick one shot from each update. But if I did, then you would be in trouble. :sly: :embarrassed:

GPR
Yep them some great entries. I like a lot of them. But I think my fav would have to be the artistic X1 nose shot form the 2.0 bokeh week. I love it. :eek: But all around super work Jamie. 👍 👍
Cheers 👍

Very nice collection of shots.
Sweet, I'm loving the usage of gradations and contrast of shadings with tints in the photos.
Fantastic works of art!!!! Pure genius!👍
Thanks for the comments.​

FM4 Photomode Gallery - News

Since my previous FM4 update didn't get a single comment, I have been forced to post up another update before September rolls around. However if you didn't read my last news post, then you can find a link to the latest update via my signature.

Info on the Christmas request spots for 2013

I am pleased to reveal, that I will be opening up the Christmas request spots in October or early November. However at the moment, the only game that will be used for the GT Christmas requests is GT5.

But if I do well in the first week of GT6, then I may allow two people to request a car from the newest version of Gran Turismo.

----
How many request spots will there be? 4
Are you going to up the request spots to FM5? That will only be reserved for FM.net.
Will there be a New Years update? Maybe
Will you still be using GT5, once GT6 is released? Yes

FM4 Photomode Gallery - News

I am pleased to reveal, that my latest update has been released. | Gallery link location: Signature

Thanks for both comments. 👍

Yesterday afternoon, I finally got around to releasing a new update. | Update Link

----
When will your next GT5 update be out? At the moment, there is no date. However I will try to start work on it in the next 2-5 days.

What car is featured in your latest Forza update? Ford GTX1

Those photos are magnificent, to say the least! Love how clean they all look.
It is good to see another comment from you. 👍

Click for the full size

#1 & #4) Photoshopped
#2 & 3) HDRI

Forza Motorsport Galleries - News

Last week, I released a new Forza Horizon update. However that isn't the only Forza related update to release over two weeks, because another got released on Thursday afternoon. |FH Update, FM4

Lovely shots for both GT5 and FM! It's nice that you told us what you used for your images such as Photoshop and HDRI to get a better understanding.

Lovely shots for both GT5 and FM! It's nice that you told us what you used for your images such as Photoshop and HDRI to get a better understanding.
*Photoshop CS2
*Photomatix Pro

I like a lot the tonning and the atmosphere of the first two. And the angle of the third is very impressive :)
Thanks for the feedback.

The first 2 are epic. I love them Jamie. 👍 👍

The editing is very nice, love the warmth and dark shadows creates a nice atmosphere and shows the cars curves in a engaging way. Well done mate.

Back