TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
Lovely toning and compositon in the first two shots, Jamie. 👍
Thank You

Info on my next photomode update:

It will be a while, before anymore GT5 or FM related updates will be released due to GTA 5. And because of this any comments on my current FM4 update are welcome, seeing how it hasn't got any comments.

However if any of you don't want to comment on it, then that is ok by me as well.

I just want to thank the following ShaolinMasta, for being the only person to leave a comment on my latest GTPlanet FM4 update.

Christmas Requests - Now Open

It is that time of the year again, where I open the Christmas request spots. However for anyone who thinks this is a bit early, then all I have to say is this:

"If GTA 5 wasn't released until next year, then I wouldn't of opened up the request spots this early."

----

Christmas Requests - Helpful info:

What cars cannot be requested? Anything that hasn't been used in the past.

Is there a way to see, what cars haven't been used in the past? You can find that info via my index page.

Can I request a certain colour, car and location for my request? Yes

Is there a deadline? 15th November

How many request spots will be available this year? 4

What games are using for the 2013 Christmas Requests? GT5

Will you be doing a Christmas update? Maybe

Will you be showing off the Christmas requests from FM.net? You will be able to find them in my GTPlanet FM4 gallery on the 25th of December.

Last edited:
If you requested a R8 for example, then I would take pictures of that car. And then once Christmas arrives, your request will be posted up in a separate post away from the other requests.

If you requested a R8 for example, then I would take pictures of that car. And then once Christmas arrives, your request will be posted up in a separate post away from the other requests.

this sounds interesting. what about an rx8? for me it's hard to photograph this car

If you want to request the RX8, then that is perfectly fine. Other then that, does anyone else have anything to say about my previous FM4 update.

Last edited:
I don't know if your talking about my FM4 or GT5 set, but on the whole it is good to see a new comment from you.

_________

Christmas Requests - News

With only 15 days to go until the spots expire, I thought it would be good idea to mention that the deadline will not be extended.

Your last update is great but that Ferrari photo really nailed my photo fantasy! I've always want to see those kind of angle being produced in GT5. I'd try it myself but it's a complete failure. That will go down as one of the best photo I'd ever seen!

Other the hand, a request eh? Imma think about it. *^*b

Finally I've decided what car I want to see in your next update. It's Ferrari F40. Judging from the list on the first page, you don't have a set with this car.

With that spot taken, that means there is only two spots remaining.

Deadline Countdown: 6 days

If you agree, I will take one of these remaining spot and ask you for something with the Citroën GT (any version, I let you choose between the race car, the road car and the concept). I'm sure your artistical style will fit perfectly with this strange car.

Preview

10880424743_9e287ed13f_o.jpg

Totally agree with George. I'm really liking the strong colours and the artistic feel that shot provides us with. 👍

Totally agree with George. I'm really liking the strong colours and the artistic feel that shot provides us with. 👍
I agree with my comrades, love the artistic feel of this shot, gret composition work 👍
GPR
Nice! I love the minmalism and smooth streaky look. 👍
Thanks for leaving a comment each.

Click for the full size

#1 > #2) Exposure Fusion
#3) HDRI
#4) > #5) Photoshopped

Quite nice mate. I like the warm filter feel of the first and well the compositions of each shot are nice as Nenad mentions.

Interesting light in shot 2 but my favs are 4 & 5. I'm realling digging your close up stuff lately, it's great stuff. 👍

GT5 Contest Entries

Click for the full size

#1) PMC - Week 155
#2) PMC 2.0 - Week 154
#3) PMC - Week 148
#4) PMC 2.0 - Week 146
#5) PMC 2.0 - Week 155

Great individual compositions and lighting in all of those shots. I especially like the contrast in the second one. 👍
Thanks for another in-depth comment and visit.

Lovely artistic shots mate! I too agree with Nenad about the 2nd shot.

Great work!👍
It is good to see another comment from you.

GPR
Quite nice mate. I like the warm filter feel of the first and well the compositions of each shot are nice as Nenad mentions.
Interesting light in shot 2 but my favs are 4 & 5. I'm realling digging your close up stuff lately, it's great stuff. 👍
It is always a pleasure to get a comment from you, because you have supported me through thick and thin.

I totally agree with George, this new bunch of shot is very good but the last two are really superb 👍
SVX
Epic Jamie, lovely work. 👍
Cheers

Gallery News - What is happening after GT6 is released

I will still be doing some GT5 shots from time to time. But it won't stop there, because there will be four Christmas requests to be released on Christmas day.

However after Christmas passes, I will start to wind down my GT5 gallery with this kind of post: *My top 20 shots

My gallery won't be launched until I have a preview or update ready. And then after the update releases, I will be fearing and looking forward to seeing how many comments I am going to get.

Even if I have been depressed to see some people only visiting only a few galleries. But what do I think about this, if you only comment on only one gallery.

Then well, you should try to at least comment on other galleries.

I want to thank some GT5 photomode people, who are still willing to give me feedback. However with that out of the way it is time to reveal my last few updates, which can be found in the links below:

*Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale Zagato - FH
*BMW M5 F10 - FM4
*F12 Berlinetta - FM5
*HKS Time Attack Evolution CT230R - FM4
*Lancia 037 Stradale - FH

*FM5 Contest Entries

Last edited:
What you said before about giving feedback can be difficult. Mainly because there is a point where there isn't anything to point out that can push your work further. However, I can still push the point that your work is great. The second shot has a really nice look. The water looks really smooth and calm. More so than it normally does, and the colour of the car provides a nice contrast from the blues and occasional yellows that fill the rest of the shot.

What you said before about giving feedback can be difficult. Mainly because there is a point where there isn't anything to point out that can push your work further. However, I can still push the point that your work is great. The second shot has a really nice look. The water looks really smooth and calm. More so than it normally does, and the colour of the car provides a nice contrast from the blues and occasional yellows that fill the rest of the shot.
Thanks for the in-depth comment.

Going into more detail about posting in other galleries:

If someone posts a comment in another persons gallery, then I still think it would be a kind thing for the other member to leave a post as a thank you. | Reason: Some galleries die off a bit or fully, after that person didn't get a comment in return from another gallery owner.

My thoughts on likes:

While they can be seen as a kind thing, I still think they are not a true replacement for comments.

Thanks for the in-depth comment.

Going into more detail about posting in other galleries:

If someone posts a comment in another persons gallery, then I still think it would be a kind thing for the other member to leave a post as a thank you. | Reason: Some galleries die off a bit or fully, after that person didn't get a comment in return from another gallery owner.

I actually agree with you there. I usually try to get back to all the gallery of all the users who post a comment in my gallery. I might not do it as soon as you post in mine, because I might disappear from the galleries for a month, or I haven't gone back into my own gallery to see who's commented yet, but I will get back eventually.

Your latest 2.0 Detail entry is fantastic.
I have been waiting a while to use that image. And then when I saw the theme, I jumped at the chance to use the image in week 155.

I actually agree with you there. I usually try to get back to all the gallery of all the users who post a comment in my gallery. I might not do it as soon as you post in mine, because I might disappear from the galleries for a month, or I haven't gone back into my own gallery to see who's commented yet, but I will get back eventually.
Thanks for being honest with your thoughts. 👍

Glad to know you still have some new things to put in this gallery :)
And I agree with your way to think about the community :cheers:

The Red Bull X2010 shot is excellent, I love this kind of minimalistic shot (and I never succeed in making such a thing...)
The angle and the composition of the Aston shot are great and make this shot very original 👍
The last shot I like a lot in this bunch is the Viper one 👍

Great job Jamie :cheers:

Back