TVR&FF's Photomode Zone - 29/12: My top 10 shots from 2013 | 26/12: Four Christmas requests

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 1,787 comments
All your latest competition entries are fantastic mate 👍
Especially the last one, makes me wanna reach out and touch it and bite it or something!:crazy: :lol:👍

Great contest entries mate!👍
My favourite would have to be the Aston shot. Beautiful backdrop and soft tones.;)

Going into more detail about posting in other galleries:

If someone posts a comment in another persons gallery, then I still think it would be a kind thing for the other member to leave a post as a thank you. | Reason: Some galleries die off a bit or fully, after that person didn't get a comment in return from another gallery owner.

My thoughts on likes:

While they can be seen as a kind thing, I still think they are not a true replacement for comments.

I agree with this. I think likes are fine for regular threads that everyone posts in, but for galleries, comments are more important.

Last edited:
Some really nice shots in your latest update.👍👍👍

As for the comments situation:

1 - I feel like the GT5 Photomode section has been on a decline for about a year and it got particularly bad in the last couple months.

2 - Gotta admit, I'm guilty of posting rather rarely in other people's galleries. Well, part of it is just me visiting GTP less frequently but also I'm just generally lazy and tired most of the time. So yeah, there's that, sorry.

3 - Likes may feel as something less valuable than comments (and the actually do to me), however in case a person doesn't really have to say anything special besides "these peictures look good" it's better if he/she leaves a like instead of nothing. You know, sometimes rewording that phrase for 15 different galleries can become somewhat of a chore.

Hmm, I feel like I'm not being extremely nice with this comment.:nervous: Sorry, tired again.:guilty:

Well no surprise all those entries are very nice indeed. Your photographic prowess really shines through. My fav would have to be the 2.0 wk 155 entry. Simple, elegant and well composed. 👍

On side note, I do agree comments are more valuable but it is nice to see likes, especially from those who don't often comment in people galleries very often.

That first shot is astonishing! :drool: Beautiful tones, great lightning and nice composition. A-MAZING!👍

As for the second shot.... well, I have no words to describe it.:lol:

Last edited:
Agree with Riceman, the light, in particular, of this first shot is excellent. And the second one is... Original :lol:

Thanks for another batch of comments.

Update:

Instead of waiting, I went ahead and bought the anniversary edition in-store after cancelling my pre-order.

GT6 Gallery News | Update on when it opens

Well it looks like the opening of my next photomode gallery, will be delayed until next week at the earliest since GAME haven't even dispatched my anniversary edition. And yet they have done the following, which has made me a bit unhappy:

*Not even attempting to reply to my email, which was sent yesterday at 2am.
*Forgetting that dispatching a pre-order on time is important in a business sense, and then trying to make up for it by sending out my bonus code on time.

However with all of that happening, will I still pre-order from GAME in the future. And well the answer is just barely, since they have been given a second chance.

Last edited:
To: ShaolinMasta | From: TVR&FF

Click for the full size

#1) Exposure Fusion
#2 > #4) Photoshopped

To: ZEROX | From: TVR&FF

Click for the full size

#1, 2 & 4) Photoshopped
#3) Exposure Fusion

To: geatle | From: TVR&FF

Click for the full size

#1) Exposure Fusion
#2 > #4) Photoshopped​

Last edited:
As usual for me I really like the abrtract shots. But the rest are nice also. My next fav would have to be the FGT rear with the warm editing. 👍

GPR
As usual for me I really like the abrtract shots. But the rest are nice also. My next fav would have to be the FGT rear with the warm editing. 👍
Thanks for the in-depth comment as usual.

To: Kodje | From: TVR&FF

Click for the full size

#1, #2 & #4) Photoshopped
#3) Exposure Fusion​

Nice to see someone (beside myself) still posting GT5 shots.
Even nicer to see that the shots are good.👍

Found your gallery, not sure what happened but I couldn't find it...

Anyway, really like your requests, as always, your shots are very original and have great compositions! :bowdown:

Nice to see someone (beside myself) still posting GT5 shots.
Even nicer to see that the shots are good.👍
Found your gallery, not sure what happened but I couldn't find it...

Anyway, really like your requests, as always, your shots are very original and have great compositions! :bowdown:
Cheers

Apart from the first RX-8 shot, everything is simply incredible! 👍 All the shots are stand out on their own, and the mood in some is just awesome! :drool:
Thanks for the in-depth comment and visit.

My top 10 shots from 2013! | Images are presented in no order.

Click for the full size

Many thanks for this christmas gift mate !
I apologize for being late to comment this superb release. Like George I especially like a lot your abstract style shots but the whole sets are very good. Some very good choice of angles for the F40 shots 👍 The Ford GT shots are superb, the first looks real, the second and last are very original and beautiful. Great work on light and shadows in the RX8 shots and the last one is very impressive.
I was sure you would do something special with the GT Citroën :) First and last shots are excellent, exactly what I was waiting for, just beautiful ! :) The second and third are more supreising and it's a really good surprise 👍 I especially love the original toning and the great choice of angle of the second shot !
Bravo et merci !

Thanks for the pictures ! Very nice present from you. :cheers:As well as George I think that all abstract, close-up shots are wonderful. Also I like how you use in-game filters. As for my request the most favorite has to be third shot. 👍

Latest Posts

Back