Two Player mode impressions

• Thread starter MelloBoy
  • 0 comments
well,
my carclub had a GT4 meet last night and we did a bit of 2 player gaming and let me tell you, it reeks :(

maybe it's cause i haven't unlocked everything, but driving a stock car on the track w/o being able to change anything but traction control, mt/at, and type of tire is completely unacceptable. at the very least it woulda been nice if you coulda modified the suspension, if nothing else. can't do it for race cars, can't do it for stock cars, can't do it for specialty cars. it's utterly and completely unacceptable imho.

being in a car club, we were looking forward to tuning the cars that we drive on a daily basis and compare them to what other people have done with the same car or what not...i think the lacking tunability really kills the replay value of gt4. with gt2, i'd take one particular car and tune it for some specific track and race against my roommate's or a friend's or what not. it was nice being able to customize everything to your personal driving style...now if a car has massive understeer in its stock form, you have to deal with it...if a car has massive understeer in its stock form, you have to deal with it. another added problem is i don't drive most of the cars in their stock form, and will not even approach buying all 250 cars and driving them (what's available initially) so it's very dissappointing.

and lastly, you can't even race with the caterham in 2 player mode...it's like it's just there for looks or something :(

Gran Turismo mode rating: 92%
Arcade 2 player mode rating: 10%

:( :( :(

melloboy

Back