Two questions on fia manufacturer series

• Thread starter Ershak
  • 6 comments
Italy
Italy
I have now arrived second in a race but the game said that i arrived 5, i didn't get a penalty but the game said that me and other 2 had a 1 minut time penalty why?
I had 33 points After the First race, now i that i did also the second i have got only 17 why?

I have now arrived second in a race but the game said that i arrived 5, i didn't get a penalty but the game said that me and other 2 had a 1 minut time penalty why?
Sport Mode: Why Did My Finishing Position Fall After the Race When I Didn't Get a Penalty?
I had 33 points After the First race, now i that i did also the second i have got only 17 why?
The last race you enter is the only one that counts. You got 17 points in your second race, so that's how many points you have - unless you do a third race and get a different score.

But i still have doubt about the 1minut penalty

Did you use all 3 compounds? If not, you get a 60 second penalty at the end of the race.
D289A1D0-960E-44D9-913F-98E4FFE34726.jpeg

4E8CDD41-4BAD-459D-B02B-B2488627803B.jpeg

Last edited:
I got caught out with the points thing the first week, thought it would give me the best score or even an average not the last one. Still it's a fair system so now I only go again if I feel I could do better.

Back