Gran Turismo: Simulation Mode

• Thread starter Satomiblood
  • 1,810 comments
This Saturday sounds fun. I would love to join, considering that last weekend's close action was far much better than expected. If we had a heavier weight limit and lower power cap the Gr.3 would be much comparable to the Gr.2 machines.

Perhaps we could have false start check in place to spice up the start.

Maybe we can run a test to see which one works better.

Sorry again I missed the race. As always, on Sundays I hang out with my parents, and I didn't want to screw it just for the event. The next one I think is one of the best events of all. Count me in!

Sorry again I missed the race. As always, on Sundays I hang out with my parents, and I didn't want to screw it just for the event. The next one I think is one of the best events of all. Count me in!

The event was on Saturday. Is that what you meant?

If anyone has any other suggestions for cars that could fit the Super Tuned theme, let me know. This was originally going to be an event featuring the Mazda Roadster TC, GReddy Fugu Z, and Toyota 86 GRMN cars (that'll probably be a separate event altogether), but I wanted to feature some of the high-powered cars that I've been ignoring. I was thinking the upcoming Aventador could work.

Last edited:
How about the following?
- Dodge Charger Hellcat
- Subaru Falken Tire/Turn 14 BRZ
- Subaru WRX STI Isle of Man Time Attack

Might require some bit of balancing, but it's your call to approve or reject them. :bowdown:

How about the following?
- Dodge Charger Hellcat
- Subaru Falken Tire/Turn 14 BRZ
- Subaru WRX STI Isle of Man Time Attack

Might require some bit of balancing, but it's your call to approve or reject them. :bowdown:

I can get behind the Dodge Charger Hellcat, which I've since added to the car pool. I honestly forgot all about SRT.

I'll have to pass on the Isle of Man car since its classified as a race car. The Falken Tire car is a bit of question mark, though. It's classified as a tuned car, but I'm aware of its tuning limitations. If it can be tuned down to the event specs and be viable, then I'll add it.

I can get behind the Dodge Charger Hellcat, which I've since added to the car pool. I honestly forgot all about SRT.

I'll have to pass on the Isle of Man car since its classified as a race car. The Falken Tire car is a bit of question mark, though. It's classified as a tuned car, but I'm aware of its tuning limitations. If it can be tuned down to the event specs and be viable, then I'll add it.
https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/car_sheet.php?id=203

Apparently the BRZ could be tuned way down to the maximum power limit, but on level 5 tune. I'll give it a try perhaps tomorrow night since it's bedtime here now.

https://www.kudosprime.com/gts/car_sheet.php?id=203

Apparently the BRZ could be tuned way down to the maximum power limit, but on level 5 tune. I'll give it a try perhaps tomorrow night since it's bedtime here now.

I'll give it a try myself and report my findings later today. I might up the max HP to 650. The Amuse S2000 tops out at 616 HP, but it has a weight advantage over much of the pool.

I'll give it a try myself and report my findings later today. I might up the max HP to 650. The Amuse S2000 tops out at 616 HP, but it has a weight advantage over much of the pool.
Hmmm sounds interesting but 625 HP sounds like a good reference to make adjustments to.

The minimum weight is decent enough for a near balanced play field. Hopefully there'll be a variety of results.

Hmmm sounds interesting but 625 HP sounds like a good reference to make adjustments to.

The minimum weight is decent enough for a near balanced play field. Hopefully there'll be a variety of results.

I tried the Falken Tire car at Red Bull Ring, but I hate that when you customize the transmission, it only gives you a 5-speed. I guess I could add it to the list of permitted cars. Maybe someone here can do something with it.

I really hope other cars get used in this event. I might have to be the one going against the grain since it feels like it's going to be an Amuse one-make. I understand the advantages it has over the rest of the pool. It's one of the mascots for the theme. I'm just hoping to see some other cars on the grid too.

I really hope other cars get used in this event. I might have to be the one going against the grain since it feels like it's going to be an Amuse one-make. I understand the advantages it has over the rest of the pool. It's one of the mascots for the theme. I'm just hoping to see some other cars on the grid too.
What about enabling a different car every race? For example, Kyoto - Amuse , Autopolis - Dodge Hellcat and so on.

What about enabling a different car every race? For example, Kyoto - Amuse , Autopolis - Dodge Hellcat and so on.

That was a format I used when the lobby first started. I even implemented it for the RR event a while back. Might give that a shot with a German car event I'm thinking of rolling out.

I picked the S2000 because I prefer Japanese cars to any of the others and I know how it handles. The R35 I find boring to drive and the muscle cars just aren't fun to drive imo.

Yeah, I agree with you about the Amuse. It's my favorite to drive out of the entire pool. You can't really have this kind of event without it. If I don't drive that, then I'm thinking of giving the Nova and Camaro a shot.

I might rep the Mach Forty as well.
I just looked up the builder of the Mach 40 (Eckert's Rod & Custom). Holy cow! My god, they've built some amazing cars.
I also learned that the car got it's name because it's meant to be a combination of the Mustang Mach 1 and the GT 40.
It has the powertrain of a 2006 Ford GT. Didn't know that.
Check it out if you're into that stuff: https://www.eckertsrodandcustom.com/
They make some beautiful cars. 👍

Question for everyone that's been following:

How many of you have already gotten, or will soon be getting, the Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL AMG race car? It's not cheap, but it's not nearly as expensive as the unicorns. I want to run an event in the coming weeks, possibly a tuning prohibited one-make, and want to see how long it might take for some people to acquire it.

Question for everyone that's been following:

How many of you have already gotten, or will soon be getting, the Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL AMG race car? It's not cheap, but it's not nearly as expensive as the other unicorns. I want to run an event in the coming weeks and want to see how long it might take for some people to acquire it.
Havent seen the update yet, How many credits is it?

Back