• Thread starter 1mic
  • 39 comments

boxing match...

• Mike Tyson

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Lennox Lewis

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
iron mike. he would be my favorite boxer if he wasnt a nut and an a-hole. same with albert bell. he used to be one of my favorite baseball players, then he became a jerk.

I really, really, really hope Lewis wins, because Mike Tyson is, just a revolting human being - he's like some animal that's just gone completely wild, totally without redemption.

See, I look at it another way... I'd like to see Tyson win it, but I really doubt that he can. It's going to end up going more than 3 rounds and Tyson will just be too out of shape to pull it off.

folks surprised us with a dvd player and swivel office chair, cd/tape, etc., rack, too.

samsung dvd player.

Originally posted by troy
Tyson will win because he's a freakin mainiac
exactly. hes supposed to be taking pills for bi-polar disorder, but he says the pills take away his motivation for training. so he hasnt been taking them :P

hes a nut and hes gonna do something stupid that will become a staple in every comedians monologue for 3 weeks. u will also see it on snl so many times u will want to vomit.

Originally posted by Talentless
folks surprised us with a dvd player and swivel office chair, cd/tape, etc., rack, too.

samsung dvd player.

Umm... were you replying to another thread? Or was this just way off topic and you were talking to yourself?

:lol:

Anyone hear about the party they were giving Lewis? They gave Lewis the royal treatment while Tyson just got a handshake at a small airport by the mayor. Lewis even had BODYGUARDS! Tyson didn't have ANY sort of party! :eek:

Hey guys, I get Memphis TV stations and I watch the one station that will update us all the way to "Fight Night". So I will update you guys as much as I can.

Originally posted by kyle
The only reason that the LUCKY British get to watch this at a lower price is because Lewis is from Britian. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Nah all PPV sporting events are that price over here. In fact there really isn't many you have to pay for. The only boxers fights that are PPV are Lennox Lewis, Mike Tyson and Prince Naseem Hamed.

Update for 6/4/02

Lewis has his own rap cd and it talks about Memphis. Yeehaw. :rolleyes: The Tyson dissing continues! Everyone thinks that Lewis will win but it won't happen. Tyson came in with no flashiness, while Lewis got the royal treatment, as always.

Back