UAP and Skinwalker Ranch News and Discussion

• Thread starter Dotini
  • 320 comments
Would you agree with @baldgye that the UAP/UFO phenomena is 100% nonsense conspiracy theory?
I mean, that’s not what I meant, I was replying to your notion of this being a threat to US national security.

But if you look through history, it either turns out to be hoaxes, or USAF testing prototypes or top secret weapons systems.

I mean, that’s not what I meant, I was replying to your notion of this being a threat to US national security.

But if you look through history, it either turns out to be hoaxes, or USAF testing prototypes or top secret weapons systems.
But it was not my notion that revealing secrets related to the phenomena pose a threat to US national security. It was a statement by a Pentagon spokesperson. My personal feeling is that the phenomena are indifferent to humanity.

If you have been following this topic, you will know that respected pilots, generals and government officials have gone on record that the phenomena are real. Some 60 F-18 fighter pilots operating off carriers in the Atlantic and Pacific have complained the phenomena is endangering flight operations, forcing the government to issue a NOTAM warning and revising reporting procedures to encourage airmen to report the phenomena. Six of these pilots have gone on record with the New York Times, Washington Post and Politico since 2017 discussing their encounters.

Do you think they would be doing this if the phenomena were only a hoax or USAF testing?

Do you think they would be doing this if the phenomena were only a hoax or USAF testing?

Yeah, mostly due to how disconnected massive government agencies tend to be and how much of a bureaucratic nightmare they are to run and manage.

Yeah, mostly due to how disconnected massive government agencies tend to be and how much of a bureaucratic nightmare they are to run and manage.
The phenomena have been reported for over 70 years as possessing flight characteristics far beyond even the most current known technology. Do you think this technology has been secret USAF technology all along?

The phenomena have been reported for over 70 years as possessing flight characteristics far beyond even the most current known technology. Do you think this technology has been secret USAF technology all along?
Probably not. But if the US had access to super technology and ‘alien’ stuff or information, I’ve got zero confidence that they’d be able to keep it secret. Especially for 70 years :lol:

Would you agree with @baldgye that the UAP/UFO phenomena is 100% nonsense conspiracy theory?
There is no inferring that notion based on what you quoted me as having said without adding a great deal that I didn't say.

I spoke only of a particular cliché employed in an effort to lend credence to a conspiracy theory, which is to allege that things are definitely happening but it isn't widely known because they are hiding something.

Have you ever done DMT?
No. Have you? I've read a bit about it. Why do you ask?

There is no inferring that notion based on what you quoted me as having said without adding a great deal that I didn't say.

I spoke only of a particular cliché employed in an effort to lend credence to a conspiracy theory, which is to allege that things are definitely happening but it isn't widely known because they are hiding something.

I'm offering you the opportunity to say whatever you'd like about the subject, free from criticism or judgement. In particular, I'd like to hear your opinion on the Stephenville sightings in Texas.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/a4018/4304170/

Probably not. But if the US had access to super technology and ‘alien’ stuff or information, I’ve got zero confidence that they’d be able to keep it secret. Especially for 70 years :lol:

It seems you've backed down considerably from your previous position that it's all a hoax, conspiracy or secret USAF testing. I ask again, what do you really think is responsible for the worldwide UAP/UFO phenomena for the last 70 years? Do you think I should put a poll in this thread?

It seems you've backed down considerably from your previous position that it's all a hoax, conspiracy or secret USAF testing. I ask again, what do you really think is responsible for the worldwide UAP/UFO phenomena for the last 70 years? Do you think I should put a poll in this thread?

Ive not backed down, I hold the same opinion. All this conspiracy stuff is bollocks, it always is.
Why do you think it’s one thing/entity and why must you have an answer?

Do you think you should have a poll?

Ive not backed down, I hold the same opinion. All this conspiracy stuff is bollocks, it always is.
Why do you think it’s one thing/entity and why must you have an answer?
I think you have - reasonably - backed down. You first claimed it was all conspiracy. Then you hedged with hoaxes and USAF testing. Then you said it was impossible for the USAF to keep such a secret. Now you're back to 100% conspiracy.

Personally, I do not think it's one thing. I agree that 90% of reported sightings have prosaic explanations of all sorts, from hoax to birds to the planet Venus, and everything in between. These are not what I'm referring to. I'm referring to the 5% or 10% that remain unexplained even after intensive investigation. The Nimitz, Tic-Tac and Gimbal sightings are examples that the US Navy says are real unknowns. Commander Fravor and other pilots interviewed seem very credible. What they report, and what the reporters report, is that they are dealing with very highly advanced technology.

Of the credible, unsolved sightings, I do not believe it is necessarily one thing or entity, nor do I believe it is strictly technology, as I have long held that unknown natural processes akin to ball lighting and other electromagnetic effects could play a role. Reference the scientifically studied Hessdalen sightings in Norway.

I seek answers because long ago I have personally experienced the phenomena in an up-close way, and have made it a life-long hobby (among many) to find the answers. I think the phenomena is culturally interesting, even significant. I think human consciousness plays a strong role in the experience of the phenomena. I think there is intelligence involved in the phenomena, but I think that intelligence could be human, even if only reflectively. See Carl Jung's writing on archetypes.

Finally, in common with the world's most famous ufologist Jacques Vallee, I think extraterrestrial biological entities (aliens) are the least likely solution to the UAP/UFO phenomena.

No. Have you? I've read a bit about it. Why do you ask?

At its base, it was mostly rhetorical sarcasm honestly. Joking on the "woowoo" sounding phrase "temporal translation", which is apparently a thing in economics or finance or some such thing.
However, given the topics you seem mostly interested in on this forum, some of the "spiritual" consistencies amongst large swaths of DMT users might tickle your fancy.
I'm offering you the opportunity to say whatever you'd like about the subject, free from criticism or judgement. In particular, I'd like to hear your opinion on the Stephenville sightings in Texas.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/a4018/4304170/

I dont think anyone knows what is responsible, and if they do, no one who's talking has high enough clearances to know what it is.

I think you have - reasonably - backed down. You first claimed it was all conspiracy. Then you hedged with hoaxes and USAF testing. Then you said it was impossible for the USAF to keep such a secret. Now you're back to 100% conspiracy.

Personally, I do not think it's one thing. I agree that 90% of reported sightings have prosaic explanations of all sorts, from hoax to birds to the planet Venus, and everything in between. These are not what I'm referring to. I'm referring to the 5% or 10% that remain unexplained even after intensive investigation. The Nimitz, Tic-Tac and Gimbal sightings are examples that the US Navy says are real unknowns. Commander Fravor and other pilots interviewed seem very credible. What they report, and what the reporters report, is that they are dealing with very highly advanced technology.

Of the credible, unsolved sightings, I do not believe it is necessarily one thing or entity, nor do I believe it is strictly technology, as I have long held that unknown natural processes akin to ball lighting and other electromagnetic effects could play a role. Reference the scientifically studied Hessdalen sightings in Norway.

I seek answers because long ago I have personally experienced the phenomena in an up-close way, and have made it a life-long hobby (among many) to find the answers. I think the phenomena is culturally interesting, even significant. I think human consciousness plays a strong role in the experience of the phenomena. I think there is intelligence involved in the phenomena, but I think that intelligence could be human, even if only reflectively. See Carl Jung's writing on archetypes.

Finally, in common with the world's most famous ufologist Jacques Vallee, I think extraterrestrial biological entities (aliens) are the least likely solution to the UAP/UFO phenomena.
Sometimes, it's so tedious talking to you.

The WHOLE USAF isn't conspiring to hide alien ****. So the idea that random pilots would report this strange ****, isn't strange, nor should it be. I never even mentioned the USAF... so no, I've not changed my stance or opinion....

At its base, it was mostly rhetorical sarcasm honestly. Joking on the "woowoo" sounding phrase "temporal translation", which is apparently a thing in economics or finance or some such thing.
However, given the topics you seem mostly interested in on this forum, some of the "spiritual" consistencies amongst large swaths of DMT users might tickle your fancy.

I dont think anyone knows what is responsible, and if they do, no one who's talking has high enough clearances to know what it is.

Just recently, the US Navy has taken and vigorously asserted patents on devices that can travel through water, air and space, can utilize anti-gravity, room temperature fusion and superconduction, faster than light travel, and now with "temporal translation" they appear to be talking about time travel. Now bear in mind patents are not proof of something that exists and actually works in the way claimed.

In re hallucinogens, I experienced windowpane acid delightfully on a trout fishing expedition into the Pasayten Wilderness with Dr. Bob back in the 70's. Haven't touched the stuff or anything like it since. I've meditated with the very highest Sufi guru back in the 80's, and experienced naturally altered states of consciousness during peak experiences in mountaineering from Alaska to Peru. I have tried to experience as many forms of reality as possible. Winning a championship with a 155mph kart was quite an experience. The most enigmatic experiences I've had with reality are the close encounters with UAP/UFO, witnessed by other people as well, that I've had over multiple decades.

Just recently, the US Navy has taken and vigorously asserted patents on devices that can travel through water, air and space, can utilize anti-gravity, room temperature fusion and superconduction, faster than light travel, and now with "temporal translation" they appear to be talking about time travel. Now bear in mind patents are not proof of something that exists and actually works in the way claimed.

In re hallucinogens, I experienced windowpane acid delightfully on a trout fishing expedition into the Pasayten Wilderness with Dr. Bob back in the 70's. Haven't touched the stuff or anything like it since. I've meditated with the very highest Sufi guru back in the 80's, and experienced naturally altered states of consciousness during peak experiences in mountaineering from Alaska to Peru. I have tried to experience as many forms of reality as possible. Winning a championship with a 155mph kart was quite an experience. The most enigmatic experiences I've had with reality are the close encounters with UAP/UFO, witnessed by other people as well, that I've had over multiple decades.
Im not explicitly saying you should take it. While I am a proponent for the health benefits of certain hallucinogenic like psilocybin and recommend everyone try a mild and a heroic dose, in this case, I am suggesting looking into the experiences academically if you will. Many users are seeing similar "entities" independent from each other. While it is hard to validate and study what one sees in the mind, there are some theories that things like DMT and psilocybin (this group does not however include acid) may unlock the mind to another plane or dimension. Interestingly, looking at the history and usage of such drugs that were either DMT (like ayahuasca) or psilocybin based (mushrooms) the frequency in use appears to rise and abate with instances of "alien" interactions. Back in pre judeo history, the practice of using mushrooms especially, but both substances were used by a great deal of civilizations. We also see lots of references to other worldly beings. Then Christianity and its ilk spread across the world and the use of such psychedelics dropped. Now, with such religions on the wane and the use of those types of psychedelics on the uptick, we are seeing an apparent, coincidental rise in ufo/uap sightings. Now, this isnt to say there is correlation and definitely not causation. Without direct evidence, which would have to be direct contact from these other worldly beings in a manner all could see and repeat, it is just something interesting to consider.

Im not explicitly saying you should take it. While I am a proponent for the health benefits of certain hallucinogenic like psilocybin and recommend everyone try a mild and a heroic dose, in this case, I am suggesting looking into the experiences academically if you will. Many users are seeing similar "entities" independent from each other. While it is hard to validate and study what one sees in the mind, there are some theories that things like DMT and psilocybin (this group does not however include acid) may unlock the mind to another plane or dimension. Interestingly, looking at the history and usage of such drugs that were either DMT (like ayahuasca) or psilocybin based (mushrooms) the frequency in use appears to rise and abate with instances of "alien" interactions. Back in pre judeo history, the practice of using mushrooms especially, but both substances were used by a great deal of civilizations. We also see lots of references to other worldly beings. Then Christianity and its ilk spread across the world and the use of such psychedelics dropped. Now, with such religions on the wane and the use of those types of psychedelics on the uptick, we are seeing an apparent, coincidental rise in ufo/uap sightings. Now, this isnt to say there is correlation and definitely not causation. Without direct evidence, which would have to be direct contact from these other worldly beings in a manner all could see and repeat, it is just something interesting to consider.
You make a very excellent point about the potential relationship of altered states of consciousness to the UAP/UFO phenomena.

Below is a portion a CIA declassified study in a similar but different vein.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00788r001700210016-5

27. Consciousness in Perspective. Having ascertained that human consciousness is able to separate from physical reality and interact with other intelligences in other dimensions within the universe, and that it is both eternal and designed for ultimate return to the Absolute, we are faced with the question: “So what happens then?” Since memory is a function of consciousness and therefore enjoys the same eternal character as the consciousness which accounts for its existence, it must be admitted that when consciousness returns to the Absolute, it brings with it all the memories it has accumulated through experience in reality. The return of consciousness to the Absolute does not imply and extinction of the separate entity which the consciousness organized and sustained in reality. Rather, it suggests a differentiated consciousness which merges with and participates in the universal consciousness and infinity of the Absolute without losing the separate identity and accumulated self-knowledge which its memories confer upon it. What it does lose is the capability for generation of independent thought holograms, since that can be done only by energy in motion. In other words, it retains the power to perceive but loses the power of will or choice. In exchange, however, this consciousness participates in the all-knowing infinite continuum of consciousness which is a characteristic of energy in the ever present. Consequently, it is accurate to observe that when a person experiences the out-of-body state, they are, in fact, projecting that eternal spark of consciousness and memory which constitutes the ultimate source of their identity to let it play in and learn from dimensions both inside and outside the time-space world in which their physical component currently enjoys a short period of reality.

You wouldn't happen to have any patent numbers available, would you? If not, how do you know these patents exist?

You wouldn't happen to have any patent numbers available, would you? If not, how do you know these patents exist?
I know how this works. Poster making the claim, but, man. It really only took a second to google navy patent and literally those Dot pointed out where among the first to pop up.

Sure, patent numbers, no problem.
Please allow me to get you started here:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...d-by-warning-of-similar-chinese-tech-advances
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...as-now-filed-one-for-a-compact-fusion-reactor
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...e-tech-boss-claims-key-ufo-patent-is-operable
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...f-the-navys-bizarre-ufo-patents-finally-talks
https://patents.google.com/patent/US20060145019A1/en
https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

Note: A reminder that patents are in no way evidence or proof that the patented device actually exists or functions as claimed.

Last edited:

Thank you.

The patent office has become much more lenient over the last few decades over what it'll approve.

Last edited:
Pentagon formally releases UFO/UAP videos from F-18 encounters in 2004 (Pacific Ocean ) and 2014/15 (Atlantic). Their authenticity was previously confirmed by the Pentagon. The object encountered in the Pacific was characterized as a white 40' tic-tac shaped object. Those in the Atlantic were described as dark cubes within a clear sphere. These sorts of encounters have been reported for hundreds of years, but took off notoriously after WWII in conjunction with nuclear technology developments. Despite reports of material (sometimes reported as ejecta, waste or slag) recovered from the phenomena, this aspect remains classified. The origin and purpose of the phenomena remains unknown.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ufo-navy-videos-pentagon-unidentied-aerial-phenomena/

Unidentified Submersible Objects - USOs - are indivisible from UFOs, and in theory may be the source of the overall phenomena. Entertaining video gives new information. Perhaps they come not from up, but from down? Down at the bottom of the ocean. My 1964 sighting was of an ovoid light above a saltwater fjord which divided into additional objects.

Interesting interview with Dr Eric Davis, currently a consultant to the US DoD UFO/UAP investigation effort.
His remarks about evangelical Christians in the Pentagon and their concerns over satanism are amusing.

The UFO phenomenon is real. No doubt at all about that. But what is it? Is it technology? I've seen and studied the phenomenon for over 50 years.
My hypothesis was that they are not technology, but a natural phenomenon we don't understand that has to do with both consciousness and electromagnetism. But since 2017, reporting from the New York Times and official releases by the US government challenge my hypothesis. It now appears to be technology.

Last edited:
I think at this point, sadly we have to accept the truth:

If there was really something out there, do you really trump would have kept it to himself ?

If our country had kept UFO secrets for decades now, wouldn't you think trump would have blurped out something to all of us by now?!?

Back